Does ISIS destroying history bother you?

Does ISIS destroying history bother you?

Yes. Is it worth American soldiers dying for?

Would the Pyramids? Would our knowledge of medical cures for diseases??? Would you stand up and fight for math and science???

We must stand up for civilization!
The Muslims kept alive what the Catholic Church tried to destroy but I'm not sure there's too much we need from that region now. It's a shame but that's history, pun intended...

ISIS could already be history if Obama stayed true to his word back in the summer of 2014 that our mission is to destroy them.
How does one destroy an idea, buried deep within a Holy book no less? Oh right, one can't, except one can show there is a better idea which is this case you don't like any better than they do...

ISIS said to have blown up ancient temple in Palmyra - CNN.com

Just the latest victim to fall to radical Muslims.

They are animals. Ignorant animals.

It bothers me almost as much as right wing rubes destroying history and rewriting it.
Right on cue ALWAYS attacking the right.

Uh, starting with Reagan, its the right that created ISIL, thinks we should bomb them - how DUMB is that? And its the right that wants to bomb every country that has oil.

And its the right that's rewriting history, even wanting to take Thomas Jefferson out of history books because "he didn't contribute much".

It bothers me almost as much as right wing rubes destroying history and rewriting it.

Uh, starting with Reagan, its the right that created ISIL, thinks we should bomb them - how DUMB is that? And its the right that wants to bomb every country that has oil.

And its the right that's rewriting history, even wanting to take Thomas Jefferson out of history books because "he didn't contribute much".
Did I address you?

No, I didn't. I don't care about your ten cent opinion

ISIS could already be history if Obama stayed true to his word back in the summer of 2014 that our mission is to destroy them.
How does one destroy an idea, buried deep within a Holy book no less? Oh right, one can't, except one can show there is a better idea which is this case you don't like any better than they do...

"How does one destroy an idea, buried deep within a Holy book no less? Oh right, one can't, except one can show there is a better idea which is this case you don't like any better than they do..."

Yep.

They have evolved from the days when Ronnie Ray-Gun invited them to the WH and they'll continue to evolve.

Did I address you?

Hit a nerve, didn't I.

If you're so terrified of my opinion, don't read it.

And stop saying really stupid stuff.

:)

More concerned for the people theyre killing tbh. Stuff is stuff

Did I address you?

Hit a nerve, didn't I.

If you're so terrified of my opinion, don't read it.

And stop saying really stupid stuff.

:)
There is nothing ignorant in the op. YOU & G5000 are the ones playing douchebag partisan politics. I did not mention party or place any blame but you two liberal hacks went directly there.

Is it worth American soldiers dying for?
Isn´t it the most disgusting warmongers that now raise this question, playing as if the senseless wars of the past did not take place and that they haven´t been silent about the dying American soldiers? Now, where it actually makes sense to go to war, they play the peaceful sheep. :rolleyes-41:

It was an ancient temple dedicated to false gods and idols.
No one was actually worshiping any "false gods" there, right?
Again, the building was "dedicated" to the worship of false gods and idols.

That is more than enough to justify it's destruction by the people who live there. ..... :cool:

It was abandoned by those worshipers thousands of years ago. In fact they had been long dead and buried before Islam even became a religion.

Their country......their land......what makes this the business of the west?. ...... :cool:

What "country" might that be? The Fourth Reich?
Muslims lands. You like different nations for different religions right?

You know, Paint, I am new here. I am new to this board. But I am not new to the subject matter or the game. I just felt the desire to say "hello". Your vapid snark is superb! It is not quite Kardashian level, but you are clearly working up to that. In real life I would probably beat you over the head with my cock until you are senseless (which would not take long). But this is not reality, is it? So you don't have to worry about that. Have a great day!!

<=============8
:(

ISIS could already be history if Obama stayed true to his word back in the summer of 2014 that our mission is to destroy them. Obviously he was lying; it was clear even then. The crazy fuckers are relatively small in number and we know where they are. Yeah, we have flown a few sorties over northern Iraq. Whoopty fucking do. It has been nothing substantive; nothing calculated to bring an end to ISIS.

Those pricks have been destroying artifacts constantly over the past year. They have been rounding up and murdering people constantly. They have been grabbing more territory, emboldened by the lack of any real resistance. They have created a state. Containment is a ruse, as they have their own economy driven by crude oil production. Where are the sanctions? Hell, who do we even sanction?

Northern Iraq and Syria are becoming another Afghanistan - a safe have for anti-western, anti-Zionist terrorists. Isis is recruiting, training, and egging on terrorist attacks. One can assume that the longer they go unchecked the more of an influence they will wield.

These pricks cannot coexist with us. You can spew your ignorant leftist (and Libertarian) tripe about this not being our problem, but that ignores that ISIS is a threat to our national security and the security of Israel and NATO states. Not only is destroying ISIS the right, feel-good thing to do, it is also our DUTY!

Am I engaging in "war mongering"? Fuck you! If you were in front of me and called me a "war monger" I would beat your senseless with my dick! Fuck your self-indulgent, PC epithets. Call it what you fucking want. Destroying ISIS is the necessary course of action! The alternatives only empowers these sand monkey **** bastards.

It will not even take a full-on war. These pricks just need 2-3 weeks of carpet bombings combined with targeted drone strikes, followed by some limited ground action, to bring them to their ducking knees. Most of them are just silly little bearded sand bastards flitting around with AKs. A couple of Boy Scout troops (pre-homo years) armed with .22s could fuck them up.

In addition to the inherent good in eradicating these stinking pricks, it is supremely embarrassing not only that we let them exist within our sphere of influence, but that our President, El Presidente Negro, declared that we would destroy ISIS, yet they continue to gain strength and influence. This makes us look both weak and defeated. Our Commander in Chief may as well take Lady Liberty, bend her over his desk, and ass rape her on television for the world to see. Pathetic and immensely shameful. Is this by design? Is this intentionally done by Barry for the purpose of making us look weak. Who knows. But it certainly does comport with that narrative.

ISIS needs to go - in a glorious blast shrouded in black smoke. To allow such inhumane bastards to walk the earth is an indictment of our own character and morality, or lack thereof.
Good thing they're only the jv team. I'd hate to see the varsity squad.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My paint post was meant for that prick Paint, not the Sunni prick, but the latter can go fuck himself too!

I thought liberals were for erasing Jefferson because he owned slaves?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back