Does Hillary take Coumadin?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is a blood thinner.

Hillary Clinton Reveals She Takes Blood Thinner

Hillary Clinton recently revealed that she is taking a blood-thinning drug, a type of medication that millions of other Americans take to treat blood clots, irregular heartbeat, and lower the risk of heart attack and stroke.

Clinton, 66, said yesterday that she has taken the drug since 2012 when it was prescribed following a fall she suffered at home. She suffered a concussion in the spill and doctors later found a blood clot between her brain and skull. The fall occurred due to a fainting spell she had while fighting a stomach virus, she has said.

Although Clinton has never said precisely which blood-thinning medication she is taking, it is most likely Coumadin, according to Chauncey Crandall, M.D., one the nation’s top cardiologists and director of preventive medicine at the Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic.

Coumadin, known generically as warfarin, is the most common blood thinner. Plavix, the other leading blood thinner, is usually given to heart attack survivors or to those who have undergone angioplasty.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/health/art...h/Article/ArticleTemplate&oref=www.google.com

If the blood clot hasn't dissolved yet, it's not going to. If she's on warfarin and hits her head again, she could suffer a hemorrhagic stroke (brain bleed), which would put pressure on the brain and likely lead to dementia. She has no business running for president with this condition. The WH would look like an ICU with all the emergency medical equipment necessary to deal with the many medical crises she would be facing.

No doubt. In fact Crooked Hillary actually admitted taking blood thinners quite a while ago. She has several blood clots, so the only way to prevent more or having them move to lungs or heart is to take that drug for the rest of her life.

My guess is they would just keep Crooked Hillary in hiding, sedated most of the time (kind of like now) should the low information voters dominate the turnout in November.

I took Coumadin for more than 10 years with no problems other than bleeding easily. I've since changed to Xeralto.

What this indicates is that she has had blood clots. As long as her blood is monitored monthly there are no problems.

However, clotting also indicates a number of other medical problems that might impact her ability to be Chief Executive and Commander-in-Chief. My belief is that her handlers are doing everything possible to get her into the Oval Office so they can actually run things while she plays the Front.

If the blood clot hasn't dissolved yet, it's not going to. If she's on warfarin and hits her head again, she could suffer a hemorrhagic stroke (brain bleed), which would put pressure on the brain and likely lead to dementia. She has no business running for president with this condition. The WH would look like an ICU with all the emergency medical equipment necessary to deal with the many medical crises she would be facing.

Don't you understand....they must...and will...have Power...that is the only thing that matters to the democrats.....gaining and increasing power...nothing else matters to them.

I remember my dad took it for a couple years before he died, and if he got even the tiniest cut he would bleed like an artery had been severed. He complained about being dizzy all the time as well.

Forum List

Back