Does Hillary have a crush on Putin?

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2014
Trump's Army
Should we be worried about national security? What if Hillary divorces Bill and shacks up with Putin? These latest wiki-leaks emails are concerning...

Hillary, "I sat next to Putin. He’s an engaging and, you know, very interesting conversationalist...he (Putin) and I have had our interesting moments."

Hillary, "One time, I was visiting with him (Putin) in his dacha outside of Moscow...you know, Mr. Prime Minister, we actually have some things in common." Clinton said Putin then took her into his “private inner sanctum”..."And it was quite something" :ack-1:

Disclaimer - in the spirit of CNN and the NY Times some quotes may be slightly out of context :badgrin:

You should be more concerned about the romantic crush Trump has on Putin. You know there are pictures of Putin and Trump kissing all over eastern Europe.

You should be more concerned about the romantic crush Trump has on Putin. You know there are pictures of Putin and Trump kissing all over eastern Europe.

From the emails it sounds like Hillary has a major crush on Putin. Maybe Bill being a serial wife cheater has something to do with it.

Why yes I am mocking Hillary's hypocrisy of fawning over Putin only to then attempt to paint Trump as a Russian KGB agent.

Forum List

Back