Does everyone have a soul?

Maybe we should ask the question in another form, "Does love have energy?"

rep me----I'll explain it to ya . :lol:

You old cuss .. :lol:

Saw that ep to, of course, it's a cartoon ... for adults ...
I did not know South Park got into theology.

Oh yeah ... the Catholic eps are the best ... they have a great Mormon one to (but shh ... don't tell them there is actually a hidden compliment in it) ... then there's the Scientologists (surprised they weren't sued over it) ... TONS of Jewish jokes (probably why I like it) ... nothing is reverent to them, they go after everything, they even hit the Simpsons in one.

Dillo: :slap:

not sure----takes energy to love tho.

I do not know of anyone that does not have a soul or love someone in some form or another.

True love is that part that cares for another without looking at the part of a person that the world sees or to look beyond what the eyes of flesh sees. It is the part in each that cares for another living being. Even the most hard ass cases have loved another life form at one time or another.

I do not know of anyone that does not have a soul or love someone in some form or another.

True love is that part that cares for another without looking at the part of a person that the world sees or to look beyond what the eyes of flesh sees. It is the part in each that cares for another living being. Even the most hard ass cases have loved another life form at one time or another.

Caring-----wanna try to define that so we can continue ?

Hmm. Just reflecting on your definition of 'true love'. What you call 'true love' I'd call 'pure essence nature--or buddha'.

It's what every sentient being has underneath all the adventitious confusion.

Hmm. Just reflecting on your definition of 'true love'. What you call 'true love' I'd call 'pure essence nature--or buddha'.

Buddha is under my adventitious confusion ? yikes

Buddha is under my adventitious confusion ? yikes

Yeah, even under yours.:razz:

Caring is seen in many forms. From feeding the stray dog, picking up an injured animal or comforting a child when they are hurt. It can be the person who can't stand cats yet would give their own life to protect another. It can be the person that would grow a garden of beautiful flowers and share those pictures with others so they can enjoy them too.

We had a big white male Chow named Michael that would lay in front of the cat house all day to protect a litter of baby kittens. When they were big enough to get out of the cat house he would even clean them and they would snuggle up under his chin. That is love.

The person who cares enough about another person across the globe to not want to see them hurt or go hungry without ever knowing them is love.

I took a Raven with a broken wing home years ago. The wing was fractured in three places and a large portion of the bone was missing. Rod said it was love that healed the bird. I kept it in a large cage made of window screens in the livingroom. I had cleaned the wound and put the wing in a sling and changed the bandages daily for a few months. The bird could fly short distances. It lived out it's days free at a refuge. A few years after I had given the bird to the fish and game to take are of it I called the refuge. The guy said he did not know what was wrong with it as it never flew very far from the refuge. When I told him what happened to the bird he was amazed that it could fly at all.

RodISHI, you have a very giving, caring, loving soul.

I just wanted to tell you that, by reading your posts on here the past few months, it shines through the screen on my computer.

You have made me think about a lot of things, and try to be a better person. It doesn't always work, but at least I'm trying. Some days are better than others! :lol:

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that, but I'm sure you hear that a lot! You're that kind of person!

Caring is seen in many forms. From feeding the stray dog, picking up an injured animal or comforting a child when they are hurt. It can be the person who can't stand cats yet would give their own life to protect another. It can be the person that would grow a garden of beautiful flowers and share those pictures with others so they can enjoy them too.

We had a big white male Chow named Michael that would lay in front of the cat house all day to protect a litter of baby kittens. When they were big enough to get out of the cat house he would even clean them and they would snuggle up under his chin. That is love.

The person who cares enough about another person across the globe to not want to see them hurt or go hungry without ever knowing them is love.

I took a Raven with a broken wing home years ago. The wing was fractured in three places and a large portion of the bone was missing. Rod said it was love that healed the bird. I kept it in a large cage made of window screens in the livingroom. I had cleaned the wound and put the wing in a sling and changed the bandages daily for a few months. The bird could fly short distances. It lived out it's days free at a refuge. A few years after I had given the bird to the fish and game to take are of it I called the refuge. The guy said he did not know what was wrong with it as it never flew very far from the refuge. When I told him what happened to the bird he was amazed that it could fly at all.

I'm glad you centered around people actually doing things---too many people claim to care and don't do anything but give it lip service.

Using the phrase used by Jesus for the "adventitious confusion" as it is "of this world" or "the flesh".

Using the phrase used by Jesus for the "adventitious confusion" as it is "of this world" or "the flesh".

ok--I assume that means spiritual cuz Im' pretty sure he wasn't talking about intellectual

Forum List

Back