Does anyone here know for sure why...

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
....most organizations that evaluate and rank Christian schools don't include Jesuit, Quaker, and Episcopal schools? Since when Catholics, Episcopalians and Quakers not fall within in the definition of the term "Christian?"
One ranking site does put them all together, and the vast majority of the highest ranked ones are Episcopal or Quaker.

I know that Catholicism is not Christianity. It's associated, like Judaism and Mormonism, but that may be part of the reason.

So the fact that I'm a Mormon means I'm not Christian?

No offense intended, just saying this may be an explanation. I've always considered Mormons and Catholics to be Christians but many Christians don't. My mother was Baptist and they consider Mormons a cult group.

So the fact that I'm a Mormon means I'm not Christian?

No offense intended, just saying this may be an explanation. I've always considered Mormons and Catholics to be Christians but many Christians don't. My mother was Baptist and they consider Mormons a cult group.
Liberals like to use Mormons and Catholics as sources for their attacks. Not all Christians believe in Joseph Smith or praying to the Virgin Mary.

Forum List

Back