Does America have these?

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Do you get these imported to America? If not good, because that means MORE for ME :smoke:

Maynards-Wine-Gums-600g.jpg

Agreed. I've had them before and they're awful.

I've never had them. But just the word "gums"..... excuse me... :puke:

Not a fan of anything gummy, unless it's alive.
Imagine if you had a handful of gummy bears in front of you. And you were pretty happy that you were about to eat them; and then you put them in your mouth, and they taste completely fucking weird and awful.

Even one eating through me I never dislike America.

Even eating through are american trick I like US more than rest of world.

What's the problem my quest ?? I like food more than you.

Imagine if you had a handful of gummy bears in front of you. And you were pretty happy that you were about to eat them; and then you put them in your mouth, and they taste completely fucking weird and awful.

I have no idea what a gummy bear even tastes like (or the uh, substance in the OP). It's just the texture. Can't be much different than eating a windshield wiper.

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

I have no idea what a gummy bear even tastes like (or the uh, substance in the OP). It's just the texture. Can't be much different than eating a windshield wiper.

Michelin tires taste good too. With Mornay sauce. Yum yum.

Michelin tires taste good too. With Mornay sauce. Yum yum.

Dat's how da Michelin Man got so fat.

I don't really like licorice or waxy types candies. I like jelly beans and gummy bears but they aren't my snacks of choice either. Right now, my candy love is Dove chocolates. The ones with caramel are good too.

I don't really like licorice or waxy types candies. I like jelly beans and gummy bears but they aren't my snacks of choice either. Right now, my candy love is Dove chocolates. The ones with caramel are good too.

I like jelly beans....what is waxy type candies?

Forum List

Back