DOD To Troops: Don't Speak Ill Of The Quran...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by paulitician, Mar 8, 2012.

1. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    [​IMG]

My God, why are American Taxpayers still being forced to pay for this absurd debacle over there?

Ever since religious materials from terrorist detainees in Afghanistan were burned because “they contained extremist messages or inscriptions,” there have been ongoing, orchestrated attacks on our troops.

And I’m not talking about the attacks coming from our enemies in the Taliban or angry Afghan troops incited to kill our military personnel by the non-stop news about the burnings.

Rather, I’m talking about the attacks that have come from the Obama Administration’s Department of Defense (DOD), which has hedged our troops in and tied their hands ever since the materials that “contained extremist messages or inscriptions” were burned.
    In short, the DOD is treating our troops as infidels just as our jihadist enemies do. And if you think I go too far suggesting this, consider the sensitivity training guidelines the DOD published to prevent our troops from offending the Taliban again. Titled “Proper Handling and Disposal of Islamic Religious Materials Service Members/Training Guide,” here are the first two guidelines:

Verbal disrespect for Islam and/or the Quran is as inappropriate as physical desecration of the Quran.

If you must search a location of a person’s belongings, ask them if they have a Quran or religious item present. If so, ask them to remove it or put it in a suitable place before conducting the search.

In case you missed it, according to these first two guidelines, non-Muslim members of our military are not only barred from touching a Quran but also from speaking disrespectfully of one.

All this time we’ve been led to believe the problem was the burning of religious materials, but it appears the real problem was a lack a respect for Islam shown by the infidels in our military--also known as "hate speech" or "thought crime."

Read More:
    DOD to Troops: Don't Speak Ill of the Quran

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  2. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    These rules have US Service members taking better care of the Quran their our own US flag. :(

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,746
    It's called winning the peace, sucks doesn't it?

4. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,729
    Are they allowed to blow up Buddhist statutes?

5. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,729
    no! what sucks is you thinking you are winning the peace. that's what sucks.

6. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    It's called a monumental fluster-cuck. Time to get the Hell out of that Shite-Hole. Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to pay for this debacle anymore.

7. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    Yup.

8. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    It's called being pussies... gains us zero respect when we have to worry about feelings

Enemy 1- "Pssstt.. Jimmy.. Watch this.... I'm gonna make a statement that looking at us without your eyes crossed is offensive... and watch what the pussy powers that be in the evil Satan America do"
    Enemy 2 - "Wow.... they ordered their troops to keep their eyes crossed at all time when they're in our country"
    Enemy 1 - "Now watch this... I am going to announce that the colors tan, green, black, brown, and white are offensive to our culture"
    Enemy 2 - "Wow, they're issuing pink uniforms"
    Enemy 1 - "And watch now.. they talk like we respect them for this"
    Enemy 2 - "Amazing... absolutely amazing.... you should put on a stage show comedy tour after they leave and we just take everything back over"

9. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,746
    I completely agree but I would prefer we walk out rather than fight our way out Saigon style.

10. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Nobody cares about those.