Doctors Worldwide Are Recording More Deaths Due to Lockdowns Than to COVID-19

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Dims are always blubbering that you hate granny if you want to end the shutdown. It turns out the shutdown is killing more than COVID:

A long-suspected fear of the Covid-19 lockdowns is starting to come to light. In many parts of the world doctors are pointing to a very real probability that lockdown orders are leading to people dying from other serious maladies as a result of avoiding hospitals. Heart attacks in particular are now looked at as a cause of death greater than the coronavirus itself.
Almost from the beginning of our pandemic lockdowns there have been questions raised over both the wisdom behind the decisions and the broad application of the quarantine orders. Recall early on that Americans were lectured about the necessity of a two-week lockdown “to bend the curve,” yet with the death rate plunging, we still have many areas in the country under harsh restrictions.

Dims are always blubbering that you hate granny if you want to end the shutdown. It turns out the shutdown is killing more than COVID:

A long-suspected fear of the Covid-19 lockdowns is starting to come to light. In many parts of the world doctors are pointing to a very real probability that lockdown orders are leading to people dying from other serious maladies as a result of avoiding hospitals. Heart attacks in particular are now looked at as a cause of death greater than the coronavirus itself.
Almost from the beginning of our pandemic lockdowns there have been questions raised over both the wisdom behind the decisions and the broad application of the quarantine orders. Recall early on that Americans were lectured about the necessity of a two-week lockdown “to bend the curve,” yet with the death rate plunging, we still have many areas in the country under harsh restrictions.
Nothing but right wing propaganda and rhetoric. No one is saying the sick should not seek medical help. Only the right wing tries to imply that. True witness bearing must to much of a challenge for them.

Nothing but right wing propaganda and rhetoric. No one is saying the sick should not seek medical help. Only the right wing tries to imply that. True witness bearing must to much of a challenge for them.
You failed to get the point of the article, moron.

What shutdown, I have not been shutdown ever.
What a moron. When was the last time you went to a movie?
Around ten years ago or was it fifteen?
You're retired, aren't you? You don't give a flying fuck about people who have to work to feed their families.
I am semi-retired as I still have one in the nest. Yet, I never gave a fuckabout other people because I don't expect them to give one about me. The campgrounds I do security at night have been packed all season, my business has been busy and the town I live by has been open and never closed. I have 43 acres so it would be hard to lock me down.

I guess then you don't live in New York City....
Why would any sane person want to live there. I was there in 2014 for three days staying in Times Square at the W hotel but it was no big deal since it was just like any big city I have lived in or visited.

Bull Scat..... As a native born New Yorker, the city has become a hell hole since Mayor Disgraziato was elected. Obviously you didn't venture into areas like the Bronx, East New York, City Line, Fort Greene etc....

Why would any sane person want to live there. I was there in 2014 for three days staying in Times Square at the W hotel but it was no big deal since it was just like any big city I have lived in or visited.

Bull Scat..... As a native born New Yorker, the city has become a hell hole since Mayor Disgraziato was elected. Obviously you didn't venture into areas like the Bronx, East New York, City Line, Fort Greene etc....
Neither have you.

You failed to get the point of the article, moron.
We are already aware that heart attacks are a major cause of death in Canada.

I didn't have time to do it just see Manhattan. Every large city has its less than spectacular places it's not just New York City.

Suicides up 130% yet all other deaths mysteriously down 35-60% most ikely as bogus Covid plus hardly anybody tested is positive (one out of 16) and 0.68% of that one out of 16 die from it.
All added up= Big Time Hoax

Never have so few robbed so many of so much over so little,

Neither have you.

~~~~~~
Unfortunately I do get weekly updated news from my daughter who still lives in Broad Channel New York... I admit that the last time I visited NYC/Bklyn/Queens was Xmas time of 2018. It was utter chaos and dangerous, just as it was before Giuliani and Bloomberg were mayors.

Last edited:
What a moron. When was the last time you went to a movie?
Around ten years ago or was it fifteen?
You're retired, aren't you? You don't give a flying fuck about people who have to work to feed their families.
I am semi-retired as I still have one in the nest. Yet, I never gave a fuckabout other people because I don't expect them to give one about me. The campgrounds I do security at night have been packed all season, my business has been busy and the town I live by has been open and never closed. I have 43 acres so it would be hard to lock me down.
Then why do you imagine anyone should give a fuck if someone's grandma dies of COVID?

Forum List

Back