Doc quits Twitter, complains about SI swimsuit model

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Apparently thinks that this year's cover model is too pleasingly plump to be considered "attractive" so he is quitting Twitter.

Yumi Nu may be big boned, but at least she is a broad. At least one previous Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue included male models pretending to be gals. I guess that's fine if they are appealing to the homosexual community, but red blooded American men don't need to see that.

Personally, I think that Doc Peterson is all-wet here. SI's selection process is definitely improving.

SI is wokie dopy
petersonvssimag.JPG

Apparently thinks that this year's cover model is too pleasingly plump to be considered "attractive" so he is quitting Twitter.

Yumi Nu may be big boned, but at least she is a broad. At least one previous Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue included male models pretending to be gals. I guess that's fine if they are appealing to the homosexual community, but red blooded American men don't need to see that.

Personally, I think that Doc Peterson is all-wet here. SI's selection process is definitely improving.

Well.....she does have a pretty face.

Yumi Nu may be big boned, but at least she is a broad.
Coulda fooled me. I thought that was a man. Maybe a transdude? Maybe she's pregnant?

SI's selection process is definitely improving.
Fuck SI then. I'd hate to see their failed selections! Here is a swimsuit model to be proud of, non-PC and non-woke:

1648243738687.png

Have you ever been on a blind date and your friend said "she has a nice personality", we know what that means.

That's interesting. My sons turned me on to Jordan Peterson's books and his first one was outstanding.

But, I agree, he's all wet about bigger women, and certainly agree that he should be more concerned about boys trying to pass for hot girls, than a larger woman trying to pass for a hot girl.

Just goes to show, judge a tree by the fruit that it bears, but don't assume that it has no bad apples, just because the first barrel is good.

We are sending the wrong msg to wimmens here...We are encouraging them to keep eating themselves to hippo style and wide as an elephant's ass

We need perfect little hotties to keep women trying for a weight they could never achieve. To starve themselves for a size or 2

You gurlz know I'm only kidding

We are sending the wrong msg to wimmens here...We are encouraging them to keep eating themselves to hippo style and wide as an elephant's ass

We need perfect little hotties to keep women trying for a weight they could never achieve. To starve themselves for a size or 2

You gurlz know I'm only kidding
That’s lefties for ya. Make women more masculine and men more feminine.

What does Peterson think should happen here? SI will say, "Oh, no, Doctor P doesn't like our selection! We have to change it right away so he doesn't leave Twitter!!"

Doc, nobody cares what you think. There are petabytes of free pictures of girls more to your liking all over the internet. Knock yourself out and stop being a little bitch.

Forum List

Back