Do you watch Survivor?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
42 seasons and I have seen every one of them. Lately the woke shit and virtue signaling is cringe inducing but atc42 seasons I find it hard to turn away.

"Come on in guys" is no longer allowed at challenges because they let pussies and wimps dictate the moral compass of the show last season.

I'm giving it another season to see if being a traditional male/female is still considered toxic.

One of the few if not the only network TV show that I watch regularly. A guilty pleasure so to speak.

Let the MEN AND WOMEN step up and crush the woke losers!

The "seasons" in a sit-com usually indicates number of years the program was renewed. How does 42 seasons in Survivor work?

Some years they recorded 2 in one year like 41 & 42 were filmed back to back to keep new players unaware of new twists or rules
O.K I guess. I wonder if any contestant ever died or suffered crippling injuries or parasite infection. The insurance cost of running a show like that must be astronomical.

Like all “Reality” shows, it just seems to fake

The Producer sets up the drama and tells them how to react.
It is edited the way they want it to look

• Banned
Like all “Reality” shows, it just seems to fake

The Producer sets up the drama and tells them how to react.
It is edited the way they want it to look
I don't think so. This seems like a purely legit game show shaped like a reality show.

With that many strangers all put together in one location for one month secluded you're gonna get drama naturally

42 seasons and I have seen every one of them. Lately the woke shit and virtue signaling is cringe inducing but atc42 seasons I find it hard to turn away.

"Come on in guys" is no longer allowed at challenges because they let pussies and wimps dictate the moral compass of the show last season.

I'm giving it another season to see if being a traditional male/female is still considered toxic.

One of the few if not the only network TV show that I watch regularly. A guilty pleasure so to speak.

Let the MEN AND WOMEN step up and crush the woke losers!
I decided yrs ago that f they werent going to let someone die on camera they didnt deserve to be called survivor,,

EVERYONE LIVED!!

I don't think so. This seems like a purely legit game show shaped like a reality show.

With that many strangers all put together in one location for one month secluded you're gonna get drama naturally
And some people think Pro Wrestling is reality TV

I've watched for 10 years, but last season was almost unwatchable, and this season looks the same. It has gotten so woke that most people, at least long time watchers of the show, have gotten really turned off. It has lost its edge, and instead of challenging conditions, they have been replaced by all kinds of silly twists, turns, hidden advantages, and other stupid bullshit. It is basically one big kumbaya movement now, where every contestant spends most of their time each episode discussing why life is so hard being black/brown/Asian/old/divorced/disabled/LGBTQ/retarded/........etc., etc.

I haven't watched that show in an eternity. Reality TV shows have a sameness about them that results in me getting bored with a given show after two or three seasons.

I don't watch "reality" TV. They are beyond stupid.

I watched bits and pieces of the first Survivor where the naked gay guy won, and have not watched a single second of it since.

I think I've seen all of five minutes of The Apprentice, and maybe ten minutes of Big Brother.

Other than that, I could not even name another fake reality show.

Forum List

Back