Do you want Musk to be forced to buy Twitter by DOJ?(I dont know what forum is best for this, Media, Stock market, law and justice, technology,Africa)

Do you want DOJ to force Musk to buy Twitter

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Do you want Musk to be forced to buy Twitter by the department of justice?

If you do….did you always want Musk to buy it from his initial offer?

If you did NOT want Musk to buy Twitter a few months ago, but you do now….why?

I was glad he put in the offer and I hope he buys it.

My only interest is free speech.

If his due diligence can prove the twitverse is filled with bots like it has been stated, I don't think he can be forced to buy it.

As a matter of fact, twits could be in trouble for providing false records to inflate stocks & filing false reports to the SEC.
They could be defrauding their own investors.

If his due diligence can prove the twitverse is filled with bots like it has been stated, I don't think he can be forced to buy it.

As a matter of fact, twits could be in trouble for providing false records to inflate stocks & filing false reports to the SEC.
They could be defrauding their own investors.

Oh no, I agree with you.

The people at Twitter are lying bags of shit who should be in prison for securities fraud.

Thats why the US NEEDS Musk to buy it.

I agree with you its BS for the government to force him to buy, but it could literally save the nation.

It was his idea. He is not and was not an uninformed buyer when he signed papers to buy it. As far as I am concerned, he bought it, just not holding up his end of the payment, after gaining full access, while stringing them along. Yes, he should honor all contractual commitments.

Nope this is government over reach

It was his idea. He is not and was not an uninformed buyer when he signed papers to buy it. As far as I am concerned, he bought it, just not holding up his end of the payment, after gaining full access, while stringing them along. Yes, he should honor all contractual commitments.
"Contractual commitments" includes his right for due diligence investigations & the twits duty to provide all necessary info so he can complete his own assessment.
It is a mutually agreed upon contract that requires both parties to act in good faith with only factual info.
If he made an offer based on false numbers reported by the twitters, he won't even have to surrender whatever good faith deposit he provided as part of the contract.
They could be sued for fraud if they were lying & the SEC may want a word or two

I want him to buy Twitter, but i dont want the DOJ to force him to.

Yes but since Twitter has greatly inflated their share price with millions of bogus accounts he deserves to pay a fair price, not their inflated price.

Agreed. Especially because the Biden stock market has taken a huge crap since this deal began….and then Twitter refusing to disclose what % of their customers are fake accounts.

Its many many millions.

Agreed. Especially because the Biden stock market has taken a huge crap since this deal began….and then Twitter refusing to disclose what % of their customers are fake accounts.

Its many many millions.
Yep, Twitter is the perfect example of the New Woke Order. They pretend to be virtuous when in reality they are lying, cheating scum.

Thanks so much for your help.

Now we all know…Twitter discussions belong in Media.

Well, looks like a moot point.

He needs to take Twitter PRIVATE. No stock.

FREE SPEECH BABY!

LET THE CULT MELTDOWN CONTINUE!

Forum List

Back