Do you want 4 more years of the bird from Obama?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
He gave the bird to McCain and Clinton. Did you think he wasn't going to give the American people the bird too? If you want four more years of a little f u then just go ahead and reelect him.

[youtube]XBMdWxcFXQg[/youtube]

[youtube]Zhkq11UExcw[/youtube]

[youtube]yXtqFIRdU6U[/youtube]

[youtube]gZWW0c5yDCM[/youtube]

llll-62978334056_xlarge.jpg

You had 8 years of it from Bush. A white finger must be better. And Bush didn't disguise it. He made Republicans proud.

349202_331_avatar.jpg

082505bush.jpg

finger-bush.jpg

Still waiting for him to match the level of nastiness directed against him.

When Bush flipped the camera off it was as a joke and not even meant to be seen. Obama is sitting there flipping off McCain right after he won the presidency on national television. Do you not somehow see a difference? And clearly the crowd was aware that Obama was flipping off Hillary and he had a big ole grin about it.

Maybe it's the Alinsky influence but the left has the strangest campaign going. Instead of defending Obama we get Media Matters scoops every day telling us how much Romney allegedly likes the Obama agenda. If you like Romney so much lefties then vote for him and quit whining.

When Bush flipped the camera off it was as a joke and not even meant to be seen. Obama is sitting there flipping off McCain right after he won the presidency on national television. Do you not somehow see a difference? And clearly the crowd was aware that Obama was flipping off Hillary and he had a big ole grin about it.

Love the way you guys imagine the truth. That makes it all OK. Bush was doing it in secret with the cameras OFF, and yet, there he is.

Maybe it's the Alinsky influence but the left has the strangest campaign going. Instead of defending Obama we get Media Matters scoops every day telling us how much Romney allegedly likes the Obama agenda. If you like Romney so much lefties then vote for him and quit whining.

I could never vote for someone who abuses man's best friend and proudly proclaims "I like to fire people". I know it fits right in with Republican morals and values, but it turns my stomach. Sorry.

Love the way you guys imagine the truth. That makes it all OK. Bush was doing it in secret with the cameras OFF, and yet, there he is.

As opposed to the fiction you imagine? Use your brain dude and reread my statement and pretend that you're not a dembot.

Forum List

Back