Do you understand how RACIST Trump proved himself attacking Lewis's district????

R

rdean

Trump attacked John Lewis's district, just assuming because Lewis is black that his district must be, well, these are Trump's words:

“Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested)

“All talk, talk, talk — no action or results,” he added. “Sad!”

“horrible,” “falling apart” and “crime infested.”

Lewis's district is actually one of the most successful in the Nation. Companies included in his district:

Coca-Cola

Delta Air Lines

SunTrust Bank

Georgia-Pacific

Southern Company

Porsche Cars North America

EUE/Screen Gems

Tyler Perry Studios

King & Spalding

Troutman Sanders

Alston & Bird

Cousins Properties

Equifax

Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the world’s busiest airport

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

American Cancer Society

CARE International

Emory University

Georgia Tech

Carter Center

Atlantic Station

Bank of America Plaza

Atlanta University Center

Worldpay US

CNN

Twitter

Facebook

Deloitte

PwC

EY

Dentons

Seyfarth Shaw

Anthem

Sage

Athenahealth

NCR

Honeywell

Kaiser Permanente

---------------------------------------
Does this sound like a district that is: “horrible,” “falling apart” and “crime infested” ????

And I didn't bother to read any replies from USMB Republicans. What did they write? Did they just assume racist Trump was correct? Guess I'll have to take a look.

Trump's exaggerated claim that John Lewis' district is 'falling apart' and 'crime infested'

Georgia's 5th National average

Unemployment rate (2015)
8.2 percent GA 5th
5.0 percent

Median household income (2015)
$48,017 GA 5th
$53,889

Poverty rate (2015)
17.3 percent GA 5th
13.5 percent

Percent with high school degree (2015)
87.6 percent GA 5th
86.7 percent

** NOTICE ** The higher then National average of High School Degree .......... This was where the school district was FAKING records to get Bonus's for Administration if you remember that in the news

Considering that his district includes ALL of Atlanta GA, as well as parts of the surrounding area, I don't really see his district as falling apart. Because of higher population density in the cities, the rates of crime and unemployment will be slightly higher than what they are in rural areas.

Nope, Trump is hitting the hyperbole kinda hard again.

Considering that his district includes ALL of Atlanta GA, as well as parts of the surrounding area, I don't really see his district as falling apart. Because of higher population density in the cities, the rates of crime and unemployment will be slightly higher than what they are in rural areas.

Nope, Trump is hitting the hyperbole kinda hard again.
It's already fallen apart.....so,you're good with your plantation thing....

First of all, I don't see Trump's comments as racist. I do see them as woefully uninformed, which is typical of so much that Trump says.
It wasn't that long ago that, as is again typical of Trump, that he had a very different opinion of Atlanta. The short is that Trump's remarks strike me as nothing more than thin-skinned expressions of "butthurt" over valid criticisms levied at him and for which he has no direct and highly credible response because he doesn't actually know enough about Lewis or his district to be able to support his claim with anything other than by attacking everything and anything/anyone/Lewis except the specific points made in Lewis' castigatory fusillade.

9528.jpg

A white guy cant eat fried chicken without being called racist

Gee, look how Obama's Presidency has brought us all closer together. NOT. I am so sick to death of the race card I fear I may become numb to true racism.

The left won't stop. Crying wolf 24/7/365 days a year.

New Topics

Forum List

Back