CDZ Do you think the estimated 700,000 got aways at the border will present any troubles down the road?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
This is not a bait thread Report Button Pushers

Why would they sneak in?

Anyway if you don't think this is a problem, explain why.

This is not a bait thread Report Button Pushers

Why would they sneak in?

Anyway if you don't think this is a problem, explain why.
Nah, not really. If they wanted to be criminals and killers, they would stay home and blend in. That's what they are trying to leave behind.

• Banned
More like, make and sell drugs and hurt people. They aren't catburglars ya genius. They are the people who don't want any part of the horrors in their hometowns.

The only problem you might have is little Sloopy Junior getting bested in every way in academics, sports, whatever.
Why would they sneak in?

Did you work for a boss your whole life? Or did you never work for anyone? I called every shot. I am a genius

I have to report your name calling and thread derailing

Why would they sneak in?
Because it is hard to come here otherwise. Lots of them have family here, and they get work.

Sure, some are criminals. That will always be the case.

It's a problem. Crime, yes, but also a humanitarian disaster, really. And it isn't our fault, really (unless you want to argue that being the main customers of the criminals makes it partly our fault...)

• Banned
Because it is hard to come here otherwise. Lots of them have family here, and they get work.

Sure, some are criminals. That will always be the case.

It's a problem. Crime, yes, but also a humanitarian disaster, really. And it isn't our fault, really (unless you want to argue that being the main customers of the criminals makes it partly our fault...)
Most of them come with their hands up and surrender

Why sneak in. You don't know how many child rapists and gang members they've caught right.

You watch CNN so you really have no business in this thread

You're just BlueCollar. You have no business making an opinion

Most of them come with their hands up and surrender
*when found and caught by border patrol? Uh... yeah, they are caught. That is the plan, if caught: seek asylum. That's what they are doing.
Why sneak in. You don't know how many child rapists and gang members they've caught right.
Wait, that's your point, so you make it yourself. You tell me how many. Let's check the numbers. If that is important.

Or maybe you say just one is too many. Better do that.

The "ones that got away" surely have their fair share of baddies among them. But what leads you to believe it is just waaay higher than that of any other people? It's not an invading force, here to rape and maraud.

I think we live in a post-truth, post-factual America and if tomorrow there was a 9-11 level terror attack that killed thousands, those who were letting the millions in without true vetting would NEVER ADMIT they'd done anything wrong. NOT ONE OF THEM.

The ones from Russia or the ones from Syria or the Ones from Iran or the ones from North Korea or the Ones from Sudan or the ones from Lebanon or the ones from China ....

Whether or not they'll be problems really depends on what they are fleeing. If it's dictatorship - 50/50. Could be they want to escape it; could be they want to encourage the current dictatorship.

If they're fleeing the law? Old habits die hard and never soon enough.

If they're fleeing a lousy economy? Welcome to MOTS. I do believe this class would have the best chance of becoming productive citizens! If they are allowed to.

Whether or not they'll be problems really depends on what they are fleeing. If it's dictatorship - 50/50. Could be they want to escape it; could be they want to encourage the current dictatorship.

If they're fleeing the law? Old habits die hard and never soon enough.

If they're fleeing a lousy economy? Welcome to MOTS. I do believe this class would have the best chance of becoming productive citizens! If they are allowed to.
There's another huge draw:

Democrats giving them "free" stuff, courtesy the US taxpayer.

Well if the Hispanics stay in their barrios they are both self-policing and they prey on each other sort of like the blacks do but with "rules".

The question will be once they branch out of their barrios, say in a generation. Will they be ganged-up or the new blue-collar class? I hope for the latter.

I doubt if I'll be alive to see the final outcome (or won't care) but they will be a force one way or the other.

The dem slags bought the ticket but we all have go on the ride.....But hey, no more mean tweets right?

OMG this is incredible

We have estimated 700,000 people purposely evaded law enforcement while they know all they have to do is surrender and be coddled the rest of their lives by our money.

My God 700,000 young single adult evading capture. You people have no idea who any of these people are

The part of the 700k who got caught caught have been diddlers, murderers, and gang members

I just pray any crime,

which will be high, happens only to Biden voters

It is only fair

I knew the logic of this board was very poor, but I never thought it was zero. My God what a mistake to be that ignorant. What kind of crummy lives do people live?

Forum List

Back