Do you think Putin is capable

I'm going to start stocking up on guns and ammunition

It would be easier for us to get a Russian whore to kill him, just saying.

Of slipping a small nuke to ISIS, for shipment to NY harbor? If Russia tanks further could he strike out, using the cover of muslim extremists? Is it time to empathize with Vlad?
What you're asking is, "Is Putin insane?" Doing what you suggest would inevitably be found out and his problems would only increase. I think he's an unreconstructed Soviet-style dictator, but not insane.

Thankfully, we have President Obama protecting us from the evil Putin

Putin has already made veiled threats to use nukes on the west, he said. "remember we are a nuclear nation"
I think he is a bloody nutcase, and the more pressure we put on him the more dangerous he will become.

He would simply blame the Ukrainians as he did with the airline shootdown...he got away with that. Look at the bizarre reaction to No Korean threats over a movie. If his rule is threatened he could go off.

But didn't George W. Bush look into Putin's eyes and see his soul? That's reassuring! After all, Bush was a better seer of truth than any Democrat! Remember how many WMDs were found after he told us about them?. Remember how we were greeted as Liberators? Remember how the insurgency was in it's last throes way back in May of 2006?

Bush saw his soul and all's right in the world.

I have read that everyone's nuclear weapons have a signature that can be traced. If it's traced to Russia they would be turned to glass.

Just like if I lend my gun to someone who shoots my neighbor, rather than me do it myself, my neighbor and the cops will come after me. Same with us. Putin hasn't remained in power through stupidity.

So Putins economy is in a shambles because the free world has sanctions on him. So the OP thinks his reaction will be to commit an act that would bring sanctions from the WHOLE world

If we don't have the balls to "torture" KSM, would we have the balls nuke Russia? Or would we appeal to the UN for a criminal trial?

The damage done on 9/11 would pail in comparison to that done by a nuclear weapon set off in New York Harbor.

So Putins economy is in a shambles because the free world has sanctions on him. So the OP thinks his reaction will be to commit an act that would bring sanctions from the WHOLE world
China would be outraged? The Muslim world would condemn? India would act? Brazil? That's a lot of the world.

But didn't George W. Bush look into Putin's eyes and see his soul? That's reassuring! After all, Bush was a better seer of truth than any Democrat! Remember how many WMDs were found after he told us about them?. Remember how we were greeted as Liberators? Remember how the insurgency was in it's last throes way back in May of 2006?

I understand...it would be Bush's fault. Your safe fallback position....always.

I understand...it would be Bush's fault. Your safe fallback position....always.
I'm not saying it's Bush's fault. I'm saying that as Bush was one of the Greatest Presidents of all time, as we are told by the Right Wing critics, his assurance that he has seen Putin's soul should provide solace that Putin would never resort to such an underhanded scheme. I mean, if Bush was so great and he was so right about everything, why worry?

I know one thing. Under Bush, race relations were at an all time high. Thanks to the empty racist suit in the white house they're at an all time low.

Of slipping a small nuke to ISIS, for shipment to NY harbor? If Russia tanks further could he strike out, using the cover of muslim extremists? Is it time to empathize with Vlad?

Beware Putin the wounded animal commentary
You really are an idiot:

1. Isotopes in Nuclear bombs can be traced back to the original source.

2. Your regular fanatical muslim is as likely to bomb Moscow as Washington.

Also you are suggesting he is stupid. Putin is not as stupid as you but he likes a bit unfounded fearmongering...

Forum List

Back