Do you people not realize that both political parties are at fault?

<snip>

I wish there was a movement that Stood for Justice ,Truth and the American way, a grass roots effort to end corruption in our government.

<snip>
justice-league-unlimited-04.jpg

Yeah, democrats have been asserting republicans are "racists" unless they pass X Y and Z.

Of course they do and we get this shit.

Now the Tea Party is being assaulted for saying NO....

Of course the progressives don't understand a word I just said.

some republicans are racist

just like some democrats are racist.

Yeah, democrats have been asserting republicans are "racists" unless they pass X Y and Z.

Yeah?

Tell the government that because they passed the CRA amendments when I was twelveteen.

Yeah?

Tell the government that because they passed the CRA amendments when I was twelveteen.

whatever the hell that means. my original post still stands.

You do realize Reagan would be considered a RINO. He passed amnesty, raised taxes, and raised the debt limit.
He raised the debt limit 17 times...and you may have forgotten he had a stimulus of his own, all that defense spending that exploded the deficit.
If " taxes were raised by the democrats, which controlled the House for all eight of Reagan's years, where all tax bills must start", wouldn't the "BIG cuts in tax rates" you attribute to Reagan also start with the democrat controlled house, "where all tax bills must start"?

Is amnesty any less amnesty because it was "one time only"?

Is rewarding illegal behavior ok if it is one time and for only 1 million illegals?

"Reagan was saddled with the wreckage of Carter's appeasement policy, and had to spend immensely on the military to meet the challenge of the newly-aggressive soviet union" yet Obama wasn't "saddled" with Bush's Medicare Part D and two off the books wars?

Now, you know our friends from the right don’t take kindly to facts.

Forum List

Back