Do you love horror movies?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If so may I suggest Resident Evil 7 Biohazard. Not the movie, the game. It just came out today. If you have a ps4 pro & a VR unit you can play it in virtual reality. It is fucking terrifying. No other horror experience comes close. I've watched all the horror movies & played most of the horror games and NOTHING comes close. The voice actors are top notch and the 4k visuals are impressive on a big screen.

A must own experience

If so may I suggest Resident Evil 7 Biohazard. Not the movie, the game. It just came out today. If you have a ps4 pro & a VR unit you can play it in virtual reality. It is fucking terrifying. No other horror experience comes close. I've watched all the horror movies & played most of the horror games and NOTHING comes close. The voice actors are top notch and the 4k visuals are impressive on a big screen.

A must own experience
I can't believe you're doing that to yourself gramps. I played the teaser on a regular TV, and I've played a couple short horror sims on Playstation VR.

There's nothing you could say to me that would get me to play RE7 in VR.

A must own experience
Serious question...how old are you Murked?

• Banned

A must own experience
48, I think lol. Maybe 49

Are you one of those who thinks entertainment comes with age limits?

I love Milla J. In the Resident Evil movies, but I've never played the video games. I am too afraid that I could become addicted to games to invest in a good gaming system. When I was a teen and young adult, I must have spent at least a thousand dollars shoving quarters into video game machines. And since one quarter could equal over an hour of playing time for Mrs. Pac Man or Time Pilot...... The cost was more lost time than loss money.

Last edited:
  • Banned

A must own experience
I can't believe you're doing that to yourself gramps. I played the teaser on a regular TV, and I've played a couple short horror sims on Playstation VR.

The teaser can't hold a candle to this.

A must own experience

That's why I can't believe you would do it! Why? Go have a picnic instead! The new Zelda is coming out in a couple months! Wait for that!

A must own experience

I had an impression of you being older because of the Grampa name.

A must own experience

I had an impression of you being older because of the Grampa name.
Nope. My kids picked the name after my grandson was born as a joke online I'd and I just ran with it.

A must own experience

That's why I can't believe you would do it! Why? Go have a picnic instead! The new Zelda is coming out in a couple months! Wait for that!
Ummm, it's 20 degrees outside & dark. Not sure about you but I'll save that for spring thanks

Didn't you post your age in the past?

I'm just curious.
Yup, others have asked. I always answer honestly.
I remember that, just don't remember the number you posted.

But based on what I can remember from your posts in general, I'm thinking it's not no 48/49.

Come again.
Born in 68. Your memory is foggy clearly

A must own experience

Ummm, it's 20 degrees outside & dark. Not sure about you but I'll save that for spring thanks
So you choose to literally shit your pants out of horror? I played a 10ish minutes demo in VR where I was tied to a chair with an NPC, and a zombie shows up to kill us. I spent the entire time in as close to the fetal position as I could manage in an armchair. And that's what you want???

The game plays out like your a victim in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre trying to stay hidden, alive & desperately trying to escape. Thus far I have failed on all accounts. Lost an arm. Impaled through the chest and had my leg cut off with a damn shovel.

A must own experience

So you choose to literally shit your pants out of horror? I played a 10ish minutes demo in VR where I was tied to a chair with an NPC, and a zombie shows up to kill us. I spent the entire time in as close to the fetal position as I could manage in an armchair. And that's what you want???
Not sure what to say. Some like horror movies others hate them. Some like haunted houses, others hate them. I enjoy a good thrill.

Forum List

Back