Do you like ward churchill?

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
well if you dont, then you agree with me, he is nothing more then an america hater, a liar, and a piece of shit.

Let them know what you think of him too

Contact WCSN
The Ward Churchill Solidarity Network (WCSN) sees the attacks on Ward Churchill not only as retaliation for constitutionally protected speech, but as part of a larger movement to suppress critical thinking, dismantle ethnic and gender studies programs, and eliminate the perspectives of indigenous peoples from mainstream education and scholarship.

Contact us at: [email protected]

If you are interested in sponsoring a talk by Ward Churchill, send an e-mail identifying your organization or institution, proposed event, and preferred timeframe to: [email protected]

To: [email protected]
Cc:
Bcc:
Subject:
Attach Files

I dont support anyone who is vile and hate-filled, about the country they are living in. It is one thing, not to forget the past, we should learn from it, both good and bad. But this man blamed the victims of 9/11, and I think professors dont deserve immunity, no other job has that right, and professors arent special. I assume your liberal, but the point is, all points of view are not being discussed and exchanged on campus, colleges are liberal indoctrination centers, that dont teach people how to think, but what to think.

What i find ironic is, many on the left, will not allow anyone on the right to speak at a college campus, whether they use violence and/or intimidation to stop conservative speakers, like congressmen, other politicians and the minute men. Either, all points of view, are allowed, or none, would you agree with on that?.

I have no clue, if he should be fired, or if he did anything illegal, and i dont want to argue. I simply dont like people like him, who cannot see the beauty of their home country, but only hatred, no country is perfect, they have their good and bad points.

Have a nice day

Sincerely,

Martin

Ward Churchill probably set up the "Ward Churchill Solidarity Network" himself. In his basement. While he was wearing war paint and pretending to be an Indian. Except he's not an Indian, he's white.

I saw him interviewed on tv once. I have to say I thought he came across as being not just arrogant but he had a certain sort of arrogance that I've come across in person in individuals whose minds are completely closed to any other point of view but their own and who are utterly convinced of the complete infallibility of their position on everything.

I also thought he came across as a bit of a wanker.

Apart from that I don't think about him much, is anyone still taking him seriously?

well if you dont, then you agree with me, he is nothing more then an america hater, a liar, and a piece of shit.

Let them know what you think of him too

Contact WCSN
The Ward Churchill Solidarity Network (WCSN) sees the attacks on Ward Churchill not only as retaliation for constitutionally protected speech, but as part of a larger movement to suppress critical thinking, dismantle ethnic and gender studies programs, and eliminate the perspectives of indigenous peoples from mainstream education and scholarship.

Contact us at: [email protected]

If you are interested in sponsoring a talk by Ward Churchill, send an e-mail identifying your organization or institution, proposed event, and preferred timeframe to: [email protected]

Who's that?

He's been fired!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290642,00.html

University of Colorado Board Votes to Fire Embattled Professor Ward Churchill
Tuesday , July 24, 2007
BOULDER, Colo. —

The University of Colorado's governing board on Tuesday fired a professor whose essay likening some Sept. 11 victims to a Nazi leader provoked national outrage and led to an investigation of research misconduct.

Ward Churchill, who had vowed to sue if the Board of Regents took action against him, said immediately after the 8-1 vote was announced: "New game, new game."

Three faculty committees had accused Churchill of plagiarism, falsification and other misconduct. The research allegations stem from some of Churchill's other writings, although the investigation began after the controversy over his Sept. 11 essay.

"The decision was really hard," said university President Hank Brown.

"The individual did not express regret, did not apologize, did not indicate a willingness to refrain from this type of falsification in the future," Brown said.

Churchill's essay mentioning Sept. 11 victims and Nazi leader Adolf Eichmann prompted a chorus of demands for his firing, but university officials concluded it was protected speech under the First Amendment.

Maybe a lesson is, if you're going to be controversial, you better have your house clean. I lean toward believing the charges of resume falsification. This guy I think was even falsely claiming to be an Indian. What a braying jackass. Now he's considering himself a hero against the evil Nazis of the University of Colorado system.

Forum List

Back