but I mean rocks songs as

How do you do - shakira

Poem to a horse - Shakira

Si te Vas (spanish song)

I like the way she looks.

Shakira+in+black.jpg

She SINGS???

Who cares?
By the way...is she a female Michael Jackson?
What is up with all of the photos of her with bleached hair and obviously retouched photos that make her skin look lighter?

I don't know, I thought she was Cuban of white descent?

Hmm...by your photo I thought she was black. And continued to think that in others, but then there are a slew of photos of her with bleach blond hair and really light skin.

Who cares?
By the way...is she a female Michael Jackson?
What is up with all of the photos of her with bleached hair and obviously retouched photos that make her skin look lighter?

I don't know, I thought she was Cuban of white descent?

Hmm...by your photo I thought she was black. And continued to think that in others, but then there are a slew of photos of her with bleach blond hair and really light skin.

I guess I was wrong her father is Lebanese American and her mother is Colombian/Italian, she does look like she could be a very light skinned black though. Fine as wine either way.

Shakira Biography - Profile of Shakira

She used to have quite a body, but she's too thin now. Probably due to pressure from demented psychopaths who crave a woman so gaunt you could play marimba on her ribs.

And her music? No sir, I don't like it. It's the same metronomic dross as most mainstream radio fodder.

Last edited:
No, I don't like her music. And Bones is right, she USED to have a phat ass, like J-Lo in her prime type of butt, but has thinned out. Pop culture needs more women with actual curves.

I like Shakira.

She has a lot of life and soul in her music.

Forum List

Back