Do you like my new signature and avatar picture?

You simply do not know how to intereact with others .
And desperate to be controlled -- your version of being loved .

Seek help or at least become a prostitute and become monied and unhappy .

Your picture is fine Morty.
You are feeding him BS . Which is what he so desperately wants .

There he is play acting as a Nazi SS Officer .
Clearly overrweight , going bald and looking like he needs a couple of laxatives .
And you tell him that he looks fine .

Go to Washington and don't say anything, They are throwing money around before election and virtue signaling, Just bring a lot of duffel bags and they will load them for you,

zelensky.jpeg

You are feeding him BS . Which is what he so desperately wants .

There he is play acting as a Nazi SS Officer .
Clearly overrweight , going bald and looking like he needs a couple of laxatives .
And you tell him that he looks fine .
I also tell my nephews how great their drawings are as I put them on my refrigerator. Morty is a little unusual, and seems to miss a lot of nuance, but he's harmless. Give him a kind word every once in a while. That's probably all he wants anyway.

I also tell my nephews how great their drawings are as I put them on my refrigerator. Morty is a little unusual, and seems to miss a lot of nuance, but he's harmless. Give him a kind word every once in a while. That's probably all he wants anyway.
a little unusual?.....lol....ok

No . That is the name of his game .

However ,if you want a toy poodle that never learns and thinks he can scam for the rest of his life , then follow your plan .
He is supposed to be an adult, not a big baby wanting his pictures stuck on the fridge with gold stars awarded .

Ice cream is harmless but look what happens if you eat it all the time . Except when you are not stuffing fries down your cake hole .
:cool: 🎺

No . That is the name of his game .

However ,if you want a toy poodle that never learns and thinks he can scam for the rest of his life , then follow your plan .
He is supposed to be an adult, not a big baby wanting his pictures stuck on the fridge with gold stars awarded .

Ice cream is harmless but look what happens if you eat it all the time . Except when you are not stuffing fries down your cake hole .
:cool: 🎺
Sorry buddy, but I don't think it's my job to make some anonymous poster live his life to make me happy. I guess I'm just not the busy body that you seem to be.

Forum List

Back