Do you know your neighbor?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
I just had a very long chat with mine after living next door for over 2 years. Because I’m busy and rarely home, it’s the first time we’ve had a real conversation.

How important is it to know your neighbors?

Last edited:
My neighbor sits outside and masturbates. He makes a production of facing my house or catching the woman across the street or the woman that lives on the other side of his house unaware. I call the cops, he won't answer his door and sometimes he leaves in an ambulance.

My neighbor sits outside and masturbates. He makes a production of facing my house or catching the woman across the street or the woman that lives on the other side of his house unaware. I call the cops, he won't answer his door and sometimes he leaves in an ambulance.
dghsjdflg.gif

My neighbor sits outside and masturbates. He makes a production of facing my house or catching the woman across the street or the woman that lives on the other side of his house unaware.
Wtf? lol

Mine is a cute chubby lady who seems intelligent and has a good paying job. She’s very talkative and now has my phone #.

I just had a very long chat with mine after living next door for over 2 years. Because I’m busy and rarely home, it’s the first time we’ve had a real conversation.

How important is it to know your neighbors?
Yes I've known my neighbor for many years. He's a really nice guy but having a tough time with skin cancer lately.

My neighbor sits outside and masturbates. He makes a production of facing my house or catching the woman across the street or the woman that lives on the other side of his house unaware.
Wtf? lol

Mine is a cute chubby lady who seems intelligent and has a good paying job. She’s very talkative and now has my phone #.

Be careful. It's a jungle out there.

Know the better part of the three hundred residents in the rv park.

Wtf? lol

.....you dog you!!!!

Wtf? lol

Be careful. It's a jungle out there.
So I’ve heard....

Last edited:
Wtf? lol

.....you dog you!!!!
I couldn’t say no.

........I'll just pretend I know nothing about my neighbors.

I’m hoping she’s a Trump supporter. I’d hate having a crazy democrat living next door.

Don't really know my neighbor... but I totally covet his wife, handmaid, and his cattle.

Wtf? lol

.....you dog you!!!!
I couldn’t say no.

........I'll just pretend I know nothing about my neighbors.
I ignore mine until one stops me to be friendly.

I have no idea who any of my neighbors are - and could care less.

You get to know a neighbor and the first thing s/he wants to do is to borrow something from you.

Forum List

Back