Votes: 1 3.7%

Votes: 3 11.1%

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being hate (or other strong negative feeling), 5 being indifference and 10 being love (or other strong positive feeling) ... how do you feel about Barack Obama?

I have respect for the president. But then, I'm an American not a "Confederate".

I posted this earlier and of course, the rw's ignored it.

They really do hate the TRUTH.

President Obama advocated for vets back when he was a senator and he's still doing it. Now, with the First and Second Lady's involved as well.

The way we have treated our vets is obscene.

On any given night last January, 67,495 homeless veterans were sleeping on the streets, a 56 percent decline since the president took office, according to the Annual Homelessness Assessment Report to Congress.

And, we've obviously got a long way to go.

What have the pubs done for vets? Well, they want to make the VA a voucher system so that vets have to pay more and more for their health care. Other than that, not much.

I count 3 so far...

How many "Good for them" posts from the hate crowd?

What the rw's seem to be good at is refusing to give President and Mrs Obama credit for their incredible accomplishments.

But, they can lie about pubs nonexistent accomplishments.

• Banned
I count 3 so far...

What the rw's seem to be good at is refusing to give President and Mrs Obama credit for their incredible accomplishments.

I count 1 so far. Oh wait. You said from the "hate crowd". I have no idea about the "hate crowd". But at least one "good for them" from a rw-er.

"It would also triple the amount of funding to help at-risk veteran families avoid homelessness, and provide rapid rehousing assistance for veterans working their way out of homelessness. For the second straight year, President Obama's budget request provides record funding for the VA Grant and Per Diem Program, which provides transitional housing, health services, employment preparation and job placement assistance to more than 30,000 homeless veterans each year through local integrated service delivery systems."

Comment following article:
Isn't this the same guy who wants to cut veterans benefits and make them pay for medical??

Read more here: President Obama, First Lady Honored for Leadership to End Veteran Homelessness - PR Newswire - The Sacramento Bee

Last edited:
I think what bothers me most is there were many non-profits who were
who were helping homeless vets.

One example:
Wounded Warrior Resources: Housing

Much more than advocates!

All of these non-profits deserve an award...before Jill and Michelle.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being hate (or other strong negative feeling), 5 being indifference and 10 being love (or other strong positive feeling) ... how do you feel about Barack Obama?

I can't answer a 'feeling' poll about the president. Now, if you ask me my opinion of his effectiveness in the time he's served, then I could answer. I don't love or hate the president. I certainly do not have indifference to the presidency as an office.

I count 3 so far...

Mitt would be so bad at these Corrospondents Dinners. No way he's going to beat Obama. And if he does, Obama could easily host the Tonight Show or take over for Letterman. He's got a lot of charm. Balls too. Difference between a soccer mom and a pitbull is pitbulls taste good? Wow! :lol:

I voted for Obama but he wasn't my first choice (Kucinich was).

Although Obama is and has been a marked improvement over Bush in every way his overall performance has been persistently disappointing. I fully expect him to be re-elected in November but comparing him to Romney is analogous to comparing an ulcer to colon cancer. Nothing to be happy about but unquestionably the lesser of two evils.

But anything can happen between now and then and should the shifting political winds result in a Romney Presidency along with a Republican Congress it might just bring about the kind of radical political revolution needed to rescue the middle class from the emerging plutocracy. The seeds of such a revolution presently is seen in the Occupy movement but Obama has successfully served as political pacifier, doing just enough to maintain the social order. A strong right-wing shift would have the opposite effect.

I can't answer a 'feeling' poll about the president. Now, if you ask me my opinion of his effectiveness in the time he's served, then I could answer. I don't love or hate the president. I certainly do not have indifference to the presidency as an office.

Yep. I actually find it a tad creepy that we're supposed to 'feel' "hate" or "affection" for any politician. I guess feelings have replaced logic in 21st century America. :lol:

Yep. I actually find it a tad creepy that we're supposed to 'feel' "hate" or "affection" for any politician. I guess feelings have replaced logic in 21st century America. :lol:

I interpret this as "feeling" about his performance in office, thus: 5.

I count 3 so far...

When Nobel prizes are just given out without being deserved I feel any award given to this
President doesn't hold much meaning for me.
When people faint during his speeches,when main stream media types get pleasure in their
lower area when the President appears I just feel there is a lot of hype here.
Throw as many awards his way as you like.I really don't care. :confused:

Forum List

Back