do you believe Te O's telling the truth??

he could be telling the truth ..

Who in the wide world of whatever is "Te O"?? What the hell are you talking about?

Did it occur to you that everyone else might know what "Te O" implies?

Did it occur to you, dickhead, that I don't, and that maybe that's why I asked the question about an OP that doesn't explain itself? Duuuh? This thread is in "Media", which is my field, yet I have no idea what it's supposed to be about. And your plan is to follow me in here negging because I ask the damn question??? Are you insane?

Did it occur to you, dickhead, that you're a pathetic stalker who follows me around because you can't think of answers to a couple of posts of mine and now you go, in your own words,
every 48 hours, the system provides me a means to point out that I find you objectionable. I take advantage of it as I will again tomorrow evening
?

Did it ever occur to you, dickhead, that you're trying to shut up voices you just don't have the intelligence, let alone the balls, to deal with? And did it ever occur to you that that's never in a million years going to work?

Guess not.

Last edited:
So I went to Google and put the expression "Te O" in. To my surprise it's a real name, and apparently has something to do with collegiate football, a topic in which I've never had as much as zero interest.

That's why I didn't get the topic here -- it's in the wrong forum.. Duh! Media is what I know, and this is about college sports.
And for that the Illiterati want to neg me.

Pathetic asshole.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back