Do the not-rich earn their income?

Patrick2

Jul 12, 2011
Lessee what we got here.

What anything is worth, its market price, is the highest price any ready, willing, and able purchaser is able to pay right now.

But that's not what union workers earn - they are able to strike an employer, and use that as an attack on his profits that enables them to coerce him into paying them more than they are worth. That they are able to create an effective strike is based on various kinds labor laws. So their wages aren't really market wages, they could be described as political wages.

Middle class peopl can potentially receive lots of income from the rich and near-rich, the people who actually pay the taxes in this country. For example, unemployment compensation, social security, medicare, etc.

The poor of course cash in on non-earned income like crazy: welfare, housing assistance, legal assistance. medicaid, minimum wages, pell grants for school, food stamps - a very long list of benefits that cover practically everything in life that costs money.

No, they give themselves low yearly salaries and get the bulk of their "earnings" from capital gains and dividends, I don't understand rightwingers who are not rich waste so much damn time defending policies that benefit the rich and not the working class rightwingers themselves, damn if I'd be foolish enough to support rich people that don't do shat for me.

No, they give themselves low yearly salaries and get the bulk of their "earnings" from capital gains and dividends, I don't understand rightwingers who are not rich waste so much damn time defending policies that benefit the rich and not the working class rightwingers themselves, damn if I'd be foolish enough to support rich people that don't do shat for me.

Why do you think that the rich, or ANYBODY, owes you ANYTHING? Just because you exist? You find it surprising that some people don't want to live by means of legalized theft? Instead of existing as an envious parasite living off the people who have done better than you in life, why don't you figure out how to get rich yourself?

Last edited:

Why do you think that the rich, or ANYBODY, owes you ANYTHING? Just because you exist? You find it surprising that some people don't want to live by mean of legalized theft? Instead of existing as an envious parasite living off the people who have done better than you in life, why don't you figure out how to get rich yourself?

What the fack are you talking about troll? I never asked for anything, why do you think the rich should be owed tax cuts and loopholes?

Why do you think that the rich, or ANYBODY, owes you ANYTHING? Just because you exist? You find it surprising that some people don't want to live by mean of legalized theft? Instead of existing as an envious parasite living off the people who have done better than you in life, why don't you figure out how to get rich yourself?

What the fack are you talking about troll? I never asked for anything, why do you think the rich should be owed tax cuts and loopholes?

The tax cuts and deduction allowances apply to just about all taxpayers.

Most of the Libs are fundamentally ignorant about economics. They live as mental shut-ins never realizing that when they venture outside to go to a supermarket, restaurant, pharmacy, doctor, clothing store, shoemaker, etc. they are witnessing free enterprise in action. Their brainwashing never allows them to make the connection so all you hear about are "Greedy CEO's" or "The Rich"

There should be a basic common sense and citizenship test to vote to keep these morons from cancelling my vote.

A friend of mine told me a story about some visiting engineers from (the DNC headquarters in) Moscow. This was soon after Reagan told Gorby to tear down the Wall. My friend took them just for an ordinary trip to the A&P and one of the visitors was staggered. He could not believe that stores like this actually existed and were readily available to anyone. He said he had been told that there was no such a thing as a supermarket and like American Progressives, he believed it. My friend never forgot the sight of a grown man, a Russian engineer in tears that he'd been lied to his whole life. He lived in Moscow, American Progressives have no excuse.

Middle class peopl can potentially receive lots of income from the rich and near-rich, the people who actually pay the taxes in this country. For example, unemployment compensation, social security, medicare, etc..

YOu continue to get the issue of Social Security wrong, I note.

Willful ignorance is no excuse, dude.

Middle class peopl can potentially receive lots of income from the rich and near-rich, the people who actually pay the taxes in this country. For example, unemployment compensation, social security, medicare, etc..

YOu continue to get the issue of Social Security wrong, I note.

Willful ignorance is no excuse, dude.

Does anyone know what this turkey is mumbling about? :rolleyes: Obamabots - no telling. :D

Forum List

Back