Do Republicans Agree With Si Modo?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Si said "I applaud anyone who was able to officially avoid the Viet Nam draft, regardless of their motivation."

Exactly. A righty Si Modo admits they are an upatriotic draft dodging fuck and no righties are attacking her/him. Imagine if one of us lefties said what he/she said. Military USMB members would be all up in our shit. Hypocrites.

give it a rest, many people did back in those days..

are you psychotic...talking to yourself in your own thread

Last edited:
Si said "I applaud anyone who was able to officially avoid the Viet Nam draft, regardless of their motivation."

I don't know who said what. But I don't laud anyone who would say it. As a former army infantry officer and Republican, I must admit, I have always been surprised to note how many people my age and older who did not go from my party, yet the reverse is true of those in the opposite aisle.

Exactly. A righty Si Modo admits they are an upatriotic draft dodging fuck and no righties are attacking her/him. Imagine if one of us lefties said what he/she said. Military USMB members would be all up in our shit. Hypocrites.

Remind me of the last time you attacked Truthmatters or any of the other brain dead lefties?

Remind me of the last time you attacked Truthmatters or any of the other brain dead lefties?

^Good to see that RGS at least holds himself to the sealybunghole standard. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back