Do our politicians have us distracted, focused on far fetched potential existential threats (Russia and China) while Mexico shreds us at our core?

Any one that protects it's borders and doesn't have Neo-Marxist Dimm's in charge!

I will be happy to donate to your moving fund.

Do not let the door hit you on the ass on your way out

Read the OP again....it's outlined for you.
Do the Chinese and or Russians have our schools overcrowded and failing, our emergency rooms packed with 8 hour wait times, our social services over loaded, our jails and prisons full....are they working jobs reserved for Americans?
Do you see any Russians or Chinese in these mugshots?

How many Russians and or Chinese have committed murder on our soil?
2gd6zg.jpg
Oh, man, you're killing me here. :confused:

I have not noticed, I still think it is great.

can you name a better one?
No, but that doesn't mean it hasn't declined disastrously. Citizens couldn't name a better empire than Rome in 400 AD either, but it was gone very, very soon after.

And unlimited in-migration of armed and hostile immigrants was a whole lot of why.

Well: it was the main reason.

Far, far greater than any other.

I have not noticed, I still think it is great.

can you name a better one?
Remember when we strived to be as good as we could be....we never said we're good enough because we're better than others....we never settled for good enough.
Now that 10% of our population is comprised of filthy thirdworlders we're "good enough" because we're better than Somalia...good job Love Everyone people.

Like we're still doing now. If we could just shed a few useless cowards like you, we'd be even better.
Are all nations that are striving to be and do better recruiting filthy thirdworldes?
Do you honestly believe that thirdworlders improve nations?

Breaking news, a Biden illegal just killed a 5 year old girl. How many Americans must be KILLED by illegals before we secure our borders?? This illegal scumbag consumed 6 32oz beers and was driving at night with his headlights off to go get more. He rear ended a mother and child, the child was crushed to death after he pushed them 600 feet, yeah he was speeding. He said he fled the scene of the accident because he doesn't have a drivers license or insurance.

Do you honestly believe that thirdworlders improve nations?
Do you honestly believe that filthy cowards like you belong in my great nation? Real, good Americans have no use for filthy weaklings like you, loser.

Breaking news, a Biden illegal just killed a 5 year old girl. How many Americans must be KILLED by illegals before we secure our borders?? This illegal scumbag consumed 6 32oz beers and was driving at night with his headlights off to go get more. He rear ended a mother and child, the child was crushed to death after he pushed them 600 feet, yeah he was speeding. He said he fled the scene of the accident because he doesn't have a drivers license or insurance.
Unkotare and Golfing Gator might tell you the collateral damage is worth it.....They take great pride in fostering Mexico's worse.

:link:

Forum List

Back