Do not trust the government this will be yout only warning

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Let what happen during Katrina be a lesson. if an emergncy happens in your area and they act like they will, take your guns shoot the bastards.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4&playnext_from=TL&videos=AivF8o7nCcg&feature=grec_index]YouTube - NRA: The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina[/ame]

I'm going to call your bluff.

I've decided to send a check to the IRS for all of the money that I have. They will disburse me money as I need it.

Don't do that!!! I did it and I got a letter back from the government wanting to know if I had really sent them all of my money and they wanted to send somebody to the house to double check. I sent them my life's savings ($27.14) and so far I haven't received anything from them. Guess I don't need anything according to the government.

I've decided to send a check to the IRS for all of the money that I have. They will disburse me money as I need it.

Don't do that!!! I did it and I got a letter back from the government wanting to know if I had really sent them all of my money and they wanted to send somebody to the house to double check. I sent them my life's savings ($27.14) and so far I haven't received anything from them. Guess I don't need anything according to the government.

I'm hoping that their record keeping will be poor and they will write me checks for billions of dollars.

The only good cop is a dead one.

This is the most ignorant statement I have ever read on this board. You truly should be ashamed of yourself. Here's a little neg rep for you.

It's many things count chocula but it's not ignorant. I suppose to someone who hasn't witnessed or been subjecte to police brutality in the post 9-11 world that such sentiments might seem harsh.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

You are going to call my bluff? What bluff are you talking about? And what doies tax collection have to do with this thread? Did you watch the video?

Last edited:
Katrina clearly hated New Orleanians for their freedom to own guns.

RS 9:2800.19Limitation of liability for use of force in defense of certain crimes
RS 9:2800.60Liability of manufacturers and sellers of firearms
RS 14:3Interpretation of Criminal Laws
RS 14:16 Mistake of fact
RS 14:17 Mistake of law
RS 14:18 Justification; general provisions
RS 14:19 Use of force or violence in defense
RS 14:20 Justifiable homicide
RS 14:21 Aggressor cannot claim self defense
RS 14:22 Defense of others
RS 14:91 Unlawful sales of weapons to minors
RS 14:94 Illegal use of weapons or dangerous instrumentalities
RS 14:95 Illegal carrying of weapons
RS 14:95.1 Possession of firearm or carrying concealed weapon by a person convicted of certain felonies
RS 14:95.1.1 Illegally supplying a felon with a firearm
RS 14:95.2Carrying a firearm, or dangerous weapon, by a student or nonstudent on school property, at school-sponsored functions or firearm-free zone
RS 14:95.4 Consent to search; alcoholic beverage outlet
RS 14:95.5 Possession of firearm on premises of alcoholic beverage outlet
RS 14:95.6 Firearm-free zone; notice; signs; crime; penalties
RS 14:95.7 Possession of or dealing in firearms with obliterated number or mark
RS 14:95.8 Illegal possession of a handgun by a juvenile
RS 14:103 Disturbing the peace
RS 14:329.2 Inciting to riot
RS 33:120 Zoning of heavily populated areas from hunting and shooting of firearms
RS 33:4879 Purpose; firearms buyback program; authorization
RS 28:183 Furnishing weapons [to a mental health patient]
RS 40:1379.1 Special officers; powers and duties; concealed handgun permit
RS 40:1379.3.1 Concealed Handgun Permit Fund; assessment and disposition of fees
RS 40:1379.3 Statewide permits for concealed handguns; application procedures; definitions
RS 40:1382 Negligent carrying of a concealed handgun
RS 40:1796 Preemption of state law
CCRP Art. 214 Arrest by private person; when lawful
CCRP 215.1 - Temporary questioning of persons in public places; frisk and search for weapons

source

Forum List

Back