Do Liberals in America (or the rest of the civilized world) Approve?

Seems apropos in this day and age. AQnd as a vegan cafe they do have more on the ball in the smarts dept.

I know how you'd argue if a business owner did this to sodomites, blacks, or any other liberal special interest group.

Do you approve of this?

Vegan cafe charges male customers 18 percent 'man tax' and seats women first in bid to address gender pay gap

It's in Australia dumb ass. If there isn't a urinal available, you can legally pee on the left rear tire of your vehicle, bars are required to have a stable and water, and feed the horses that come with their patrons, and taxi's are supposed to have a bale of hay in the trunk. Their laws are different than ours, but it seems to work for them. Let me know when some place starts charging men more here, and we might have something to talk about.

It's in Australia dumb ass
Did I say it was America, Dumb Ass?

I axed if you, as a libtard, approve? I'm guessing you do. Nevermind the LIE that women make less than men. They actually make more, on average, everything else being equal.

I know how you'd argue if a business owner did this to sodomites, blacks, or any other liberal special interest group.

Do you approve of this?

Vegan cafe charges male customers 18 percent 'man tax' and seats women first in bid to address gender pay gap

No male would visit such an establishment.

No MAN would, but pussy male progressives would...

The jury is out as to whether there actually are "male Progressives".

Do you approve of this?

No male would visit such an establishment.

No MAN would, but pussy male progressives would...

The jury is out as to whether there actually are "male Progressives".

They are male biologically, despite having their cocks cut off by the party.....

Forum List

Back