Do Democrats expect no backlash as they push the anti Whitey movement?

The Regressive Left certainly has played a role, not only in the rise of this crap but in the election of Trump, with the way it has shoved PC and Identity Politics down the throat of the country. And no, they can't be surprised at the pushback (although I suspect it's a hell of a lot stronger than they imagined).

They don't care. They think that between white left wingers and demographic changes it won't matter. That's why they're not putting any effort into actual race healing.
Lol once Trump is gone, you're going to learn what a real backlash looks like, snowflake.

What do you think you're going to do?
Things that you're media has spent decades making you shit your pants over, but are actually good for America.

Right. You'll get your collective ass kicked, and I don't mean politically..
BK how come you're not with your Proud Boys today??

Things that you're media has spent decades making you shit your pants over, but are actually good for America.

If only we allow ourselves to be enslaved under a Marxist dictatorship, we will be so much happier. We'll have purpose in serving your masters....
If a marxist dictatorship happens, you'll be able to trace it back to the actions and behavior of the Trump administration.

YES!!!!

That is the BEST.

Not only use the power of the state in conjunction with violent brownshirt thugs, to terrorize and oppress your enemies,

but rub salt in the wounds by insulting them and gloating about it!!!

The future is going to be so bright, with you guys getting your way.

wp2805254.png
Don't be so hysterical. Nobody is bringing Marxism to the country.

Your first correct statement.

Congressional Democrats publicly revel over the “fewer Whites” mantra; they openly bad mouth Whitey and are celebrated for such while people lose their lifes and careers for the same sort of things if directed at ‘people of color’....Aren’t Democrats begging for “White Nationalism” to expand and take root? Are they sure they want that?

Everyone with brain should push back on color based politics.

Do the words of the Constitution cause you a problem to live by?

The Regressive Left certainly has played a role, not only in the rise of this crap but in the election of Trump, with the way it has shoved PC and Identity Politics down the throat of the country. And no, they can't be surprised at the pushback (although I suspect it's a hell of a lot stronger than they imagined).

They don't care. They think that between white left wingers and demographic changes it won't matter. That's why they're not putting any effort into actual race healing.
Lol once Trump is gone, you're going to learn what a real backlash looks like, snowflake.

Easy there, ed. It's too early to be hitting the sauce.

Whenever a white nationalist commits a heinous act, the media and democrats all rush to blame Trump, meanwhile the Democrats created these monsters by sowing the seeds of division with their anti white rhetoric

The Regressive Left certainly has played a role, not only in the rise of this crap but in the election of Trump, with the way it has shoved PC and Identity Politics down the throat of the country. And no, they can't be surprised at the pushback (although I suspect it's a hell of a lot stronger than they imagined). They don't care. They think that between white left wingers and demographic changes it won't matter. That's why they're not putting any effort into actual race healing.
I agree. This won't be about healing and progress, it will be about punishment and payback.

Whenever a white nationalist commits a heinous act, the media and democrats all rush to blame Trump, meanwhile the Democrats created these monsters by sowing the seeds of division with their anti white rhetoric

Wrong, they were created by themselves and their crippling sense of inferiority.

Wrong, they were created by themselves and their crippling sense of inferiority.

They’re stupid and unstable people that have been baited by democrats on a constant basis. There’s a lot of negative blowback to the hate whitey campaign the democrats have been pushing.

Only closing bell drinks Now I look at our political scene and wonder WTF is wrong with most republicans and some Dems Think the only sane are the independents

They’re stupid and unstable people that have been baited by democrats on a constant basis. There’s a lot of negative blowback to the hate whitey campaign the democrats have been pushing.

Point to a “campaign” that the Democratic Party has pushed. Because to me it looks like you’re making excuses for people who choose not to evolve.

Only closing bell drinks Now I look at our political scene and wonder WTF is wrong with most republicans and some Dems Think the only sane are the independents
You used to be one as I remember but you went off the tracks too

The Regressive Left certainly has played a role, not only in the rise of this crap but in the election of Trump, with the way it has shoved PC and Identity Politics down the throat of the country. And no, they can't be surprised at the pushback (although I suspect it's a hell of a lot stronger than they imagined). They don't care. They think that between white left wingers and demographic changes it won't matter. That's why they're not putting any effort into actual race healing.
I agree. This won't be about healing and progress, it will be about punishment and payback.
See, progress is inevitable. It always wins. It's up to the losers to heal themselves. And the nature of conservatism is to rage against progress.

Congressional Democrats publicly revel over the “fewer Whites” mantra; they openly bad mouth Whitey and are celebrated for such while people lose their lifes and careers for the same sort of things if directed at ‘people of color’....Aren’t Democrats begging for “White Nationalism” to expand and take root? Are they sure they want that?
Which congressmen are doing that?

Point to a “campaign” that the Democratic Party has pushed. Because to me it looks like you’re making excuses for people who choose not to evolve.

Not trying to make an excuse for anyone, but it’s a fact that these vermin are provoked by the left. If you need me to give you examples you’re either not paying attention or willfully ignorant

There is no anti white movement That's all in the minds of mentally unfit racist bigoted white nationalists

Keep that strategy up: “vote Democrat or you are racist.” See where that gets you.
Left of,,,,You're not all racists ,there are some good people among you Correll is not one.....lol
Did you just make a Trump mistake ? You said that there are some good people among you ?????? Wow, the hypocrisy lives huge in you obie one kanobie. Time for your tune up and reprogramming.

Forum List

Back