Do Convicted Murderers and Terrorists Deserve Awards

Boston1

Gold Member
Dec 26, 2015
Colorado
The Arab Muslims in the middle east regularly venerate the perpetrators of horrendous crimes

They print poster of terrorists and distribute them for little Arab Muslim kids to post on their bedroom walls.

They name streets after child murders

They call murderers martyrs ( my personal favorite )

So whats the deal. The colonists simply can't stand having to give even one tiny shred of the mandated areas to their native inhabitants, the Judaic people.

So set up funds to pay terrorists families, and they offer awards for murdering Israeli children

Yassir Arafat got the Nobel Peace Prize. I guess they give them out to terrorists now (which explains why Obama got one).

You mean Menachem Begin and Yithak Shamir?

Again those debating skills are failing you Challenged

Read the thread tittle and see if you can figure it out. ;--)

And ask yourself, what is it about the subject of this thread that seems to elude you ?

Begin with Irgun and Shamir with the Stern Gang did a lot of killing, but they killed Muslims and Christians.

Begin with Irgun and Shamir with the Stern Gang did a lot of killing, but they killed Muslims and Christians.

You are fun

So you haven't figured out what your logic error is yet have you.

Classic.

Do go on tho please. LMAO

Question

Do convicted murderers and terrorists deserve awards ?

You don't have a clue what logic is. That's why you are so entertaining. It appears you believe terrorists deserve awards, I don't.

You don't have a clue what logic is. That's why you are so entertaining. It appears you believe terrorists deserve awards, I don't.

But not when they are islamonazi terrorists as you don't see them as terrorists do you freddy. You see them as freedom fighters who can mass murder children in the name of their cause and cant be retaliated to when they do it.

Hypocrite in the extreme

You're fine with terrorists receiving awards as long as its your terrorists.

My take on it is exactly specified in the thread title, which you seem to be having a lot of trouble comprehending ;--)

they do in the ObamaNation. and the rest of you who don't bow to it gets put down.

Forum List

Back