Do Blacks Celebrate Father's Day In Da Hood??

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
In some big city urban ghettos the birth rate of unwed mothers is around 90%

So I am curious if blacks in even bother to celebrate Father's Day?

I hope people here don't try to claim this thread is somehow racist. ..... :eusa_hand:

I hope people here don't try to claim this thread is somehow racist. ..... :eusa_hand:

They celebrate it like a suicide Sunni bombers child does..

Especially a racist troll who believes rape is just nifty and that women should be beaten.

I wish these slimy scum would go back under their rocks or at least go back to wearing pillowcases.

Once again, I don't want this thread to devolve into a racist rant.........ya hearing me Luddy?

It was just a sociological question, which I thought would be interesting to know the answer. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

Especially a racist troll who believes rape is just nifty and that women should be beaten.

I wish these slimy scum would go back under their rocks or at least go back to wearing pillowcases.
The fashion now is towels rapped around their heads. Where have you been the last 40 years?

Forum List

Back