Do as I say, Its the GOP way ?

GOP Assembly leader Brian Kolb charged with drunken driving

On Christmas Eve, Assembly Minority Leader Brian Kolb's local newspaper, the Daily Messenger of Canandaigua, published an op-ed from the Republican lawmaker that urged drivers to avoid drunken driving.

"Many of our holiday traditions, especially our New Year’s Eve celebrations, involve indulging in spirits. Done safely, and in moderation, these can be wonderful holiday experiences. However, tragedy can be only one bad decision away," he wrote.

On New Year's Eve, Kolb was charged with driving while intoxicated near his home in Victor. The Ontario County Sheriff's Office said Kolb crashed a 2018 GMC Acadia on County Road 41 in his hometown. The Assembly issued the vehicle to Kolb in 2018.

940x0.jpg

He looks rough in this pic. What should his party do in this case? He didnt kill his secretary but it was a government vehicle he smashed up. Will he turn to God for forgiveness? Does he deserve a second chance ?

How is his message change rather than strengthened by his failure? He didn't follow his own warning...right? And he is now suffering for it....right?

He should likely lose in the next primary....

God forgives.

Does he deserve a second chance? Sure, if he is actually repentant and trying to fix his mistakes....but that doesn't mean he deserves to hold office, now does it?

What about this situation is so confusing for you? Oh, that's right, you are a lefty.....I forgot.

Reminds me when Obama told me I am my brothers keeper. All the while his brother lives in poverty in a hut, while he counts his millions.

When I think of history and the 1950's and forward and how this country protected itself and ruined lives all in the name of communism and watch today, an American president along with the GOP practically handing this country over to Putin, it makes me sick.

On Christmas Eve, Assembly Minority Leader Brian Kolb's local newspaper, the Daily Messenger of Canandaigua, published an op-ed from the Republican lawmaker that urged drivers to avoid drunken driving.

"Many of our holiday traditions, especially our New Year’s Eve celebrations, involve indulging in spirits. Done safely, and in moderation, these can be wonderful holiday experiences. However, tragedy can be only one bad decision away," he wrote.

On New Year's Eve, Kolb was charged with driving while intoxicated near his home in Victor. The Ontario County Sheriff's Office said Kolb crashed a 2018 GMC Acadia on County Road 41 in his hometown. The Assembly issued the vehicle to Kolb in 2018.

He looks rough in this pic. What should his party do in this case? He didnt kill his secretary but it was a government vehicle he smashed up. Will he turn to God for forgiveness? Does he deserve a second chance ?

Gee, Titwad, if you start looking for every democrat whose gone out and merely gotten drunk for New Years Eve, wrecked their car or worse, much less gone out without shaving, you'd need to rent out a hall just to hold all the records! :21: Whadda jackass. Tommy flames out yet again.
Why don’t you do that and let us know what you find.

I have. Looking at the democrats in recent years, we have had murderers, pimps, perverts, rapists, thieves, druggies, tax evaders, and child molesters, just to name a few. Tommy found one guy who had too much to drink on New Years Eve who didn't look great for his mug shot because he was GOP. :21:

There's more than 'one guy'. Republican criminality, including child molestation goes back a long way. link below

America's Greatest Child Sex Scandal: Boys Town in Lincoln, Nebraska - Salem-News.Com

Donny will pardon him anyway. Like that psycho soldier.

STILL waiting on the list of all your threads targeting any democrats, Titwad! I want to know about every democrat who doesn't shave, parties on a holiday, makes a non-PC hand gesture, picks up a street walker, has a traffic accident, gets into a fight, sends pictures of his schwartz to women, has affairs with his staff or otherwise disgraces the DNC.

Gee, Titwad, if you start looking for every democrat whose gone out and merely gotten drunk for New Years Eve, wrecked their car or worse, much less gone out without shaving, you'd need to rent out a hall just to hold all the records! :21: Whadda jackass. Tommy flames out yet again.
Why don’t you do that and let us know what you find.

I have. Looking at the democrats in recent years, we have had murderers, pimps, perverts, rapists, thieves, druggies, tax evaders, and child molesters, just to name a few. Tommy found one guy who had too much to drink on New Years Eve who didn't look great for his mug shot because he was GOP. :21:

There's more than 'one guy'. Republican criminality, including child molestation goes back a long way. link below

America's Greatest Child Sex Scandal: Boys Town in Lincoln, Nebraska - Salem-News.Com

Good for you, boy! You found another obscure republican no one has heard of whose done something stupid. Now show me one about a DEMOCRAT, or do you think they all walk around with a pair of fucking wings?

940x0.jpg

Trump is going to have him take Hunter Biden's Board spot at Burisma

How's that Brexit thing going?

Forum List

Back