DNC hacks a 21st Century Watergate Scandal

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
At the end of the day, that's all it is.

It influenced the next election and Carter won.

NO ONE said that Carter won anything but fairly and squarely.

Same thing goes here.

It might have influenced the election. A LOT of things influence elections.

Influences are NOT unfair people. They are what they are.

Stop whining. Unless you can prove the Russians actually gave or took away votes from Hillary or Trump, you got nothing.

Get over it.

Yep. You got the line down perfectly. Too bad it's a dumb line that won't convince anybody. I guess that's all you could come up with to try to cover up the fact that Trump used Russia's illegal help to acquire the presidency. He didn't win it. He illegally acquired it, and I don't expect him to keep it very long.

Yep. You got the line down perfectly. Too bad it's a dumb line that won't convince anybody. I guess that's all you could come up with to try to cover up the fact that Trump used Russia's illegal help to acquire the presidency. He didn't win it. He illegally acquired it, and I don't expect him to keep it very long.
tumblr_inline_ml2z63oTyZ1qz4rgp.gif

After the GOP gets the keys to the kingdom, the whiners can whine for about 8-years. The dems lost it betting on Hillary, big money, and one-party rule. My finances appreciate the "Trump Bump" and I hope the economy really kicks into high gear proving what competence (instead of idealism) can accomplish.

Forum List

Back