Diving right in. The solution to the energy crisis.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by fullpower, Aug 13, 2019.

1. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,169
    Great Gaea's gargantuan gazongas, but you're a moron.

What do you think a concert PA is, but a large-scale car audio system?

You know what, forget it. Reality just can't hammer its way into your head.

2. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    There you go with the concert PA again. I already told that subject doesn't have anything to do with anything. But you keep bring it up. If anybody around here is a moron, it's you.

3. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,503
    OMG... A farad is a measure of watts???? There are supercaps that have advantages over batteries for quick charge and discharge --- but NEITHER of things is an additional POWER SOURCE !!

The power stored in either is supplied from "somewhere else" ... I guess I have to break this down for you... And either supercaps or batteries are measured in Watt-hours of energy STORAGE and have an instantaneous LIMIT on there discharge rates without flaming or damage. So a 12V battery or supercap capable of boosting 40,000 Watts would have to be CONSTANTLY supplying 3300 AMPS --- genius....

Do I have to break THAT down for you???? Or you want a demonstration of what the WIRING looks like for 3300 Amps... It's hard hat time and you'd need a fire suit and helmet to DRIVE that car...

Suggest you drop this.. It's a fail even WORSE than your fails on race and religion biases.... BUT, you can keep it keep it up til folks get tired of cringing and cursing whatever education system produced you...

• Winner Winner x 1