DISTURBING fact about government workers shows Trump was right on this point all along…

you said and i quote...."Your deductions in part went to pay your wages."......which is implying the tax payer pays postal employees which is bull....i got paid by a company that made its own money and i paid taxes like everyone else....AND i was replying to what steph said...public employees don't pay taxes....i sure as hell did...
well technically steph is right. A public employee paid by tax payers money, does not inject new tax dollars into the system. Understand?
then she should have put it that way....but he is still paying taxes....do you understand?...
obviously you don't.
i dont?....i worked for the PO...now why dont you prove i did not pay taxes.....
Depends on the era in which you worked, doesn't it? Decades ago, Federal (including Postal) employees did not pay into Social Security, right?
yes but they still paid taxes......

well technically steph is right. A public employee paid by tax payers money, does not inject new tax dollars into the system. Understand?
then she should have put it that way....but he is still paying taxes....do you understand?...
obviously you don't.
i dont?....i worked for the PO...now why dont you prove i did not pay taxes.....
Depends on the era in which you worked, doesn't it? Decades ago, Federal (including Postal) employees did not pay into Social Security, right?
Is it safe to say that 'old timers' paid Income Taxes but did not pay Social Security Taxes?

obviously you don't.
Is it safe to say that 'old timers' paid Income Taxes but did not pay Social Security Taxes?
correct, we were under civil service..... around 1984 anyone hired from that point on were under SS....

Forum List

Back