Disney threatens to stop filming in Georgia if anti-gay bill becomes law

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

Once again proving that homosexuals run Hollywood, and in particular, run Disney at all levels, Disney has said it will boycott the state of Georgia if it passes a law saying that Christian bakers can't be forced to make gay wedding cakes.

In other words, Disney has made it clear that it values gays more than it does the "family values" kind of people who watch most of it's movies, cartoons, and TV shows, and go to its theme parks.

So it remains to be seen whether Georgia will bravely stand by Christians, or will it bend over and take it in the ass from gays.

Disney agrees with religious toleration and the principle that one cannot use religion to persecute others in the public forum.

The rightwing cracka bible thumpers passed a law here in NC yesterday

nc facists.jpg

just a matter of time until these mutants are put down like the rabid dogs they are

The government should stay out of this aspect of busines.

This is all about Christians not wanting to be forced to participate in a same-sex wedding, which these Christians (and I agree with them) believe are a blasphemy of the sacrament of marriage. If gays can't accommodate Christians on even this issue, that is proof that gays should not be elected to positions of power in the government, and should not be allowed to serve as judges.

This is all about Christians not wanting to be forced to participate in a same-sex wedding, which these Christians (and I agree with them) believe are a blasphemy of the sacrament of marriage. If gays can't accomodate Christians on even this issue, that is proof that ga
I agree with them as well but the government should not protect their religious views in this environment.

The rightwing cracka bible thumpers passed a law here in NC yesterday

View attachment 68857

just a matter of time until these mutants are put down like the rabid dogs they are
guno, you don't even know how to properly write a sentence. Go back to second grade, and this time listen to your English teacher.

Ion 1949, Disney wrote in Guideposts magazine: "I believe firmly in the efficacy of religion, in its powerful influence on a person's whole life. It helps immeasurably to meet the storm and stress of life and keep you attuned to the Divine inspiration. Without inspiration, we would perish. All I ask of myself, 'Live a good Christian life.' To that objective I bend every effort in shaping my personal, domestic, and professional activities and growth."

Once again proving that homosexuals run Hollywood, and in particular, run Disney at all levels, Disney has said it will boycott the state of Georgia if it passes a law saying that Christian bakers can't be forced to make gay wedding cakes.

In other words, Disney has made it clear that it values gays more than it does the "family values" kind of people who watch most of it's movies, cartoons, and TV shows, and go to its theme parks.

So it remains to be seen whether Georgia will bravely stand by Christians, or will it bend over and take it in the ass from gays.
A thread premise that once again exhibits the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right.

Disney is appropriately and correctly refusing to associate itself with the bigotry and hate that is represented by this ridiculous, unwarranted law.

Respect for diversity and the dignity of all Americans – including gay Americans – is the most important and fundamental of family values.

I never realized Disney was run by a bunch of intolerant, fudge-packer loving nazis. Actually, I agree that bakers need to cater to everyone including same-sex. But the difference between me and Disney is I respect someone else's point of view that differs from mine I would not make innocent people pay for my intolerance.

Does this mean if I go to Atlanta....a Muslim cab driver MUST allow my grocery bag full of bacon in it???

More bullying tactics by the left to suppress democracy.

This is all about Christians not wanting to be forced to participate in a same-sex wedding, which these Christians (and I agree with them) believe are a blasphemy of the sacrament of marriage. If gays can't accommodate Christians on even this issue, that is proof that gays should not be elected to positions of power in the government, and should not be allowed to serve as judges.
Wrong.

This is about ignorance, intolerance, and bigotry common to most on the right.

Again, this ‘law’ is unwarranted, ridiculous, and unnecessary.

The 14th Amendment jurisprudence used to decide Obergefell applies solely to government, not private persons or organizations, such as clergy and churches.

Christians were never ‘at risk’ of being ‘forced’ to participate in same-sex weddings.

And advocating that gay Americans should be prohibited from holding elected office or serving as judges is further evidence of the bigotry and hate propagated by the right, and such advocacy is just as un-Constitutional as prohibiting gay Americans from accessing marriage law they’re eligible to participate in.

I blame the gay MALES particularly. They have so much respect and influence. They are such an admired group of bum munchers. Why, I think they even run the FEDERAL RESERVE.

Family values, like guns, invading, etc etc.....

More bullying tactics by the left to suppress democracy.

Democracy? Ever noticed the Bill of Rights? Made by those "left wing bullies" the Founding Fathers.

Forum List

Back