Disney should produce adult oriented animation under a new label!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
It seems like American adults can't take a adult animated show seriously unless its comedy like Family Guy or American Dad! The Japanese don't have this problem!

Disney should make an direct to video PG-13 level epic medieval warfare fantasy cartoon filled with tragedy, heroism, romance, betrayal, and politics!

Disney has produced adult oriented fare under different labels such as Marvel!

adult cartoons are stupid unless they are funny. I prefer real sex, blood and drug use.

adult cartoons are stupid unless they are funny. I prefer real sex, blood and drug use.
Why on the week of her period.

You have 3 weeks out of the month and you choose the week she on the rag to have sex while doing drugs?

^^^^ Incoming Bedwetting Alert System Activated due to Political Incorrectness Level 10 Code Red.
Does this mean I can't wear a pussy hat?

Hmmmm well the pink ones not allowed now because Leftist Maniacs say not all vaginas are pink that there are also brown ones :eek-52: and also the Pussy Hats are now discrimination because not all women have vaginas ie. Leftist Maniacs think Drag Queens with a penis are wimmen....so as they think the Pussy Hats are now VERY OFFENSIVE then yes you can and should wear one.

You have 3 weeks out of the month and you choose the week she on the rag to have sex while doing drugs?

^^^^ Incoming Bedwetting Alert System Activated due to Political Incorrectness Level 10 Code Red.

Hmmmm well the pink ones not allowed now because Leftist Maniacs say not all vaginas are pink that there are also brown ones :eek-52: and also the Pussy Hats are now discrimination because not all women have vaginas ie. Leftist Maniacs think Drag Queens with a penis are wimmen....so as they think the Pussy Hats are now VERY OFFENSIVE then yes you can and should wear one.
I thought they were only pink and purple.

Are the purple ones used?

I thought they were only pink and purple.

Are the purple ones used?

"I thought they were only pink and purple."

Um....No Comment, I am an innocent girl with a virgin mind
blushing.gif

"Are the purple ones used?"

What The Purple Dildos? Bruce....BRUCE Bruce_T_Laney

upload_2018-1-18_22-5-44.png

upload_2018-1-18_22-6-14.png