Disney Launches All Out Assault Against Christianity?? WTF?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Ms Marvel comes to our screens via Disney+ today with lofty fan expectations, following other critically acclaimed Marvel shows such as Wandavision and Loki. The online buzz around the series and glowing reviews from critics ahead of its release point to Disney having another hit on their hands. However, success for this hero wasn't always guaranteed. Ms Marvel – originally a blonde superpowered military hero – is now as a Muslim Pakistani-US teenager called Kamala Khan, it was considered a controversial and risky proposition. Comic books, for the most part, have traditionally been male-dominated and white-centric – something Kamala was the antithesis of. Other attempts to diversify characters had attracted backlash from some very vocal quarters of the fandom.

In 2017, Marvel's vice president of sales stated that feedback from retailers indicated that readers were being alienated by the push for diversity. Yet the performance of the Ms Marvel comic books demonstrated otherwise. "Ms Marvel almost immediately became a hit comic and one of the biggest sellers online. It absolutely leapt in sales to what could be considered non-traditional comic book readers – such as females, Muslims, or Pakistani Americans for example. The idea of who reads comics and how they read them was changing. It helped draw in new folk and diversify the fan base."

p0ccgjgn.jpg

First, Disney basically decides to implement a policy to turn children into gay trannies -- and now they are deciding to attack the very existence of Christianity?? How are you going to present to children, a Muslim super-hero?? What was wrong with keeping Miss Marvel as who she originally is?? What? Because you think it will make you more money to appeal to a wider audience?? That isn't capitalism....Who gives a fuck about some muzzie kids wanting comic book characters they identify with? This type of corporate greed is dangerous...if you allow your Christian children to watch this evil show or read this evil comic; they will reject Jesus and embrace Islam....Since most kids get their initial religious education from comics and cartoons....like how watching Scooby Doo and Tom & Jerry helped convert many children to Christ...

Kamala? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Is she an idiot who tosses word salads & who got to the top by banging the male super heroes?
I know she didn't screw Superman since he turned gay & changed his name to Pooperman.

Kamala? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Is she an idiot who tosses word salads & who got to the top by banging the male super heroes?
I know she didn't screw Superman since he turned gay & changed his name to Pooperman.

You have some disturbing sexual fantasies, I am not sure this site if the proper forum for them

Really? Please tell us more about these "sexual fantasies" you have read into the things I said?
Is your mother involved?
Freud Alert!

I did not read into anything, they are your words. Just not sure a political forum is the right place for them.

Forum List

Back