Disney introduces first LGBTQ character in animation history

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(ETH) – A new animated film by Disney called “Onward” will introduce the first “self-identified lesbian character” into the Disney-Pixar industry. The character’s name is Officer Specter, and she’s a Cyclops police officer that is voiced by openly gay screenwriter and actress Lena Waithe.
---------------------

They are coming for your kids and most zombies haven't got any clue. The state wil own your kids and they partly already do your just to dumbed down to see how it's possible even while your living in it.......

(ETH) – A new animated film by Disney called “Onward” will introduce the first “self-identified lesbian character” into the Disney-Pixar industry. The character’s name is Officer Specter, and she’s a Cyclops police officer that is voiced by openly gay screenwriter and actress Lena Waithe.
---------------------

They are coming for your kids and most zombies haven't got any clue. The state wil own your kids and they partly already do your just to dumbed down to see how it's possible even while your living in it.......
NOT good news, but NOT surprising either. Dreadful.

So youre saying its like that movie Happy Feet where they had a penguin with blue eyes so white people would feel good?

1MV82db1de1ec395db44b1085fef6489b38.jpeg

Not really sure what old white people expect. Youre a dying breed and thats a good thing. The world consists of more than sexually repressed white people who subscribe to the theory that you can be "turned" into a homo by watching a cartoon. Just one question. Do you remember when you decided you were going to be hetero?

Not really sure what old white people expect. Youre a dying breed and thats a good thing. The world consists of more than sexually repressed white people who subscribe to the theory that you can be "turned" into a homo by watching a cartoon. Just one question. Do you remember when you decided you were going to be hetero?
Again, you ARE an idiot. Now GTFO, shoo!

Again, you ARE an idiot. Now GTFO, shoo!
Dont get all emotional old white person. Just answer the question.

So youre saying its like that movie Happy Feet where they had a penguin with blue eyes so white people would feel good?

LOL OMG where in the hell have you been good to see you tack in the ass LOL....

Well white people aren't exactly killing themselves off like blacks are. I doubt that whites have to be concerned with dying off.

Cartoons are part of getting children used to being sexually stimulated by an adult of the same sex. That's all it is.

If the cartoons were about a white guy chasing down little black Sambo with a bone in his nose it would be different. That would be wayyycissss. Not just a cartoon.

...first LGBTQ character in animation history

This Is Hardly Plausible
Animation Has A Long And Storied History Of Colorful Characters
And That's From All Animation Studios
Not Worth More Discussion

However
Disney TV Channel Has Introduced An 'I Am Jazz' Type Role
That Chronicles An Adolescent Lad's Discovery
Much More Insidious, Considering The Target Audience Is 9-12yrs Old

Well white people aren't exactly killing themselves off like blacks are. I doubt that whites have to be concerned with dying off.

Cartoons are part of getting children used to being sexually stimulated by an adult of the same sex. That's all it is.

If the cartoons were about a white guy chasing down little black Sambo with a bone in his nose it would be different. That would be wayyycissss. Not just a cartoon.
You whites have to be very concerned. Not only are you likely to kill yourself off violently, but you have incredibly bad and recessive genes. Toss in the fact that Blacks outnumber whites and we have dominant genes and you begin to understand the underlying fear whites have of disappearing from the planet.

I never got stimulated over a cartoon. Most kids could care less about what a characters sexual preference is. Only an old, repressed, in the closet white person would be concerned with that.

LOL OMG where in the hell have you been good to see you tack in the ass LOL....
Had to go get a job in the real world so my skills would not deteriorate.

Cool beans well I hope all goes well for you .
I walked off the first job. Found another one I like in less than an hour so I've been there honing my skills. I'll quit next year.

Forum List

Back