4 disney employees arrested in human traficking

The Disney world has been overly populated with homosexuals so is it possible that the "human trafficking" is related to young boys? Would they tell us?

You are not allowed to say that!!!!!! We're all one happy 'gay' world now.

Sigh.

They and the LGBTQXYZ movement have ruined Saint Patricks Day Parades by insisting that they be allowed to march with banners extolling homosexuality and other such LGBTQXYZ nonsense, whereas before no one marched in such parades proclaiming anything about sex or sexual orientation.

Last edited:

Sigh.

They and the LGBTQXYZ movement have ruined Saint Patricks Day Parades by insisting that they be allowed to march with banners extolling homosexuality and other such LGBTQXYZ nonsense, whereas before no one marched in such parades proclaiming anything about sex or sexual orientation.
You can say it but normal intelligent people wonder why you think that is specific to gays when we have plenty of evidence of all sorts of cultures where heterosexual men trafficked young girls. Some of these deplorable cultures are even still venerated by backwards Americans.

Over 100 people were arrested by the Polk County Sheriff's Office during "Operation March Sadness 2," a six-day undercover investigation that focused on human trafficking, prostitution, and child predators.

Grady Judd is GREAT. About 10 years ago a officer was shot and killed and a group of sheriffs chased him into a wooded area. He started firing at the cops and hit a canine police dog Judd told the officers to get their AR15's out of their cars and start shooting into the woods where the shots were coming from. The perp was shot over 100 times, when asked why they shot him over 100 times Sheriff Judd replied "we ran out of bullets or it could have been more."

Sigh.

That's nor entirely true, leprechauns are pretty gay, no way around that.

Disney in the 90s was the shit. Now it's just a bunch of freakazoids trying to ruin everything Disney with social politics, and a bunch of straight laced suits pandering to the young idiots social agendas for a buck.

Disney can fucking burn for all I care. I don't do anything that supports their shitty woke bullshit. I just pirate the occasional movie I want to watch.

With all the new generation of woke asswipes running that place I bet they do all kinds of heinous shit while trying to show how progressive they are on the outside.

Before Disney Central Florida was a paradise. I know, I grew up there.

Disney has been a disaster for Central Florida and the rest of the state.

Disney in the 90s was the shit. Now it's just a bunch of freakazoids trying to ruin everything Disney with social politics, and a bunch of straight laced suits pandering to the young idiots social agendas for a buck.

Disney can fucking burn for all I care. I don't do anything that supports their shitty woke bullshit. I just pirate the occasional movie I want to watch.

With all the new generation of woke asswipes running that place I bet they do all kinds of heinous shit while trying to show how progressive they are on the outside.
So you admit you can't get off that Disney Crack pipe even though you hate all that they stand for... 😂

We need more sheriffs like Judd. Of course, its too late now but if we had thought more like this we may have saved America and the world. Of course we need to start with the criminals in power,but too late.

Most human trafficking is done by hetero males to hetero girls/women. Own it.

Annotation

A review of the literature was conducted in which 19 separate studies were examined for the ratio of heterosexual-to-homosexual molestations of children and the ratio of female-to-male child victims.

Abstract

Using random-probability studies reported by three different sets of investigators, an estimate that about 4 percent of the general population is bisexual-to-homosexual was employed to generate relative degrees of 'dangerousness' of the various sexual orientations. It appears that at least a third of all the reported child molestations involve homosexual acts, while girls account for about two-thirds of children victimized.

Those who practice homosexual acts are at least 12 times more apt to molest a child sexually, and with suitable corrections for bisexuals (who molest both genders), probably at least 16 times more apt to molest a child. A review of recorded cases of teacher-pupil sexual interaction indicated that of the 30 instances detailed in the literature, 24 (80 percent) involved homosexual acts. It appears that teachers who practice homosexual acts are between 90 to 100 times more apt to involve themselves sexually with pupils than teachers who confine themselves to heterosexual acts. (Author abstract)​

Before Disney Central Florida was a paradise. I know, I grew up there.

Disney has been a disaster for Central Florida and the rest of the state.
Many of the people living there though did not know how to deal with the economic growth. Unfortunately, even many of the police in outlying areas are in cahoots with Disney no matter their politics. And Disney is a lot worse than what has been shown. The front is all happy. But it is not nice behind the scenes and going there is just too damn expensive. Value for the dollar can be found in other vacations. Equity on steroids.

Forum List

Back