Disgusting page on Facebook

The last thing we need is for anything to happen to Obama. Can you imagine? Talk about starting a race war.

OMG!! President Biden

simpsons-the-scream-4900914.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

"The Brown Clown is out for a Jog... on a crisp, pre-dawn DC morning... He's managed to shake the SS and is enjoying some 'MM- Alone time...'

As he is crossing the bridge he notices that despite the icy streets, the river seems to be mostly free of ice and decides to trot over to the rail and take a look... as he approaches the rail, he slips on the icy sidewalk grabs for the rail which is also encrusted in ice and through a rather unfortunate series of events he falls into the icy waters below...

Coming the other way, a group of three boys who are making their way to school, see him fall and run to his aid; pulling him from the freezing water.

So grateful was the Muslim in Chief that he profusely thanked the boys; and offered each one, a Presidential boon. "Anything you want fellas... Im the President of the United States and I can do just about anything." the President eagerly, genuinely exclaims.

The first kids says: "I wanna go to Disney World!"

The Presidents eyes get wide with excitement as he responds, "You got it... I'm going to fly your whole family to Disney World on AirForce One... Put you all up in the Presidential Suite for a month! You'll think you're ME by the time you leave. DONE!"

"How about you, young man?", the President asked. To which the second kid replied, "I wanna a new bike!"

"A new bike, huh? That doesn't sound like much for saving the President; but hey, I know Lance Armstrong and he'd give his left nut to help me out; I'll get you one of the bikes he rode to win his medals! How about that? he said through his blue-lips...

The third kid had concern in his eyes, as if to say that he doubted that the President could grant his wish... intriguing the President. "What about you; what would you like? Anything ya want..." the President again eagerly asked.

The kid, looking perplexed; thought for a moment more and with a look of reticent inevitability... finally said: "I want a motorized wheel chair, with a stereo, flat panel video screen, X-box and that stuff you can use to play games and stuff with your eyes..."

The President, stunned at this request said, "well Ok, if that's what you want, you got it; I've got connections with the folks who make the best; but why would you ask for a wheel chair like that; you aren't paralyzed..."

To which, in response, the youngsters shoulders slumped and he began to turn and walk away; seemingly accepting an unenviable fate; when he replied... "Yeah... I'm not... But I'm gonna be, when my Dad finds out I saved your ass..."

Funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 A similar joke did however make the rounds when Klintoon was Prez.

The last thing we need is for anything to happen to Obama. Can you imagine? Talk about starting a race war.

OMG! and the thought of Joe Biden becoming president and Nancy Pelosi as Vice president!

Besides, it wouldn't start a race war, Obama is half white. The only 'race' we'd have is the race to fill a power vacuum.

Hell we already have a Political War raging as we type.

"The Brown Clown is out for a Jog... on a crisp, pre-dawn DC morning... He's managed to shake the SS and is enjoying some 'MM- Alone time...'

As he is crossing the bridge he notices that despite the icy streets, the river seems to be mostly free of ice and decides to trot over to the rail and take a look... as he approaches the rail, he slips on the icy sidewalk grabs for the rail which is also encrusted in ice and through a rather unfortunate series of events he falls into the icy waters below...

Coming the other way, a group of three boys who are making their way to school, see him fall and run to his aid; pulling him from the freezing water.

So grateful was the Muslim in Chief that he profusely thanked the boys; and offered each one, a Presidential boon. "Anything you want fellas... Im the President of the United States and I can do just about anything." the President eagerly, genuinely exclaims.

The first kids says: "I wanna go to Disney World!"

The Presidents eyes get wide with excitement as he responds, "You got it... I'm going to fly your whole family to Disney World on AirForce One... Put you all up in the Presidential Suite for a month! You'll think you're ME by the time you leave. DONE!"

"How about you, young man?", the President asked. To which the second kid replied, "I wanna a new bike!"

"A new bike, huh? That doesn't sound like much for saving the President; but hey, I know Lance Armstrong and he'd give his left nut to help me out; I'll get you one of the bikes he rode to win his medals! How about that? he said through his blue-lips...

The third kid had concern in his eyes, as if to say that he doubted that the President could grant his wish... intriguing the President. "What about you; what would you like? Anything ya want..." the President again eagerly asked.

The kid, looking perplexed; thought for a moment more and with a look of reticent inevitability... finally said: "I want a motorized wheel chair, with a stereo, flat panel video screen, X-box and that stuff you can use to play games and stuff with your eyes..."

The President, stunned at this request said, "well Ok, if that's what you want, you got it; I've got connections with the folks who make the best; but why would you ask for a wheel chair like that; you aren't paralyzed..."

To which, in response, the youngsters shoulders slumped and he began to turn and walk away; seemingly accepting an unenviable fate; when he replied... "Yeah... I'm not... But I'm gonna be, when my Dad finds out I saved your ass..."

Funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 A similar joke did however make the rounds when Klintoon was Prez.

LOL... Yeah, it's a classic...

It reads as follows: DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN

I'm sure you guys can find the page if you're on FB.

http://www.facebook.com/FocusMagGuy...T-IS-BARACK-OBAMA-AMEN/111712585523370?ref=mfI've not only reported this page to Facebook, but also to the Secret Service and FBI.

What's even more troubling is that there are OVER 1 MILLION PEOPLE WHO "LIKE" the page.

This is extremely scary and quite disgusting. I hope whoever created this page goes to jail for a long time. Disagree with all of the politicians you want to disagree with, vote for your candidate in November 2012, but don't call for the father of two little girls to be killed.

Yeah, classless and not even funny,. I mean, Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett favorite actor and actress? :lol:

But well within their rights. What would they go to jail for? It's free speech, whether you or I like it or not.

I mean, favorite president Barack Obama? :lol:

Yeah, it's a free speech...

I'm not criticizing you. For all I know, each and every person who subscribed to that horrible page is now on some Secret Service watchlist, where they belong. It is never wrong to report a suspected crime, David.

Based on what?

And how do you know?

It's a funny... a ha ha... a knee slapper.... although not in great taste, then again so were 'dead baby jokes'... you think this was seriously created, you are more of a fool than previously thought

Umm..

Calm down nancy.

There are many groups on facebook that are nuts, not a big deal..

Hell, there's probably even a "Kill Bush/Palin" Group or Fan Page on FB..

Calm down? Calm down? Calm down that there are 1 million people calling for the assasination of our president? Calm down??

You're a fucking idiot.
Though I am somewhat comforted by the knowledge that now the secret service knows about you.

Tasteless jokes are not against the law, btw.

I wonder...are you this het up about the muslims calling for the death of the South Park writers?

Alli is a right. The south Park thing is a lot more serious a threat than saying you like 0bama on a face book page.

Umm..

Calm down nancy.

There are many groups on facebook that are nuts, not a big deal..

Hell, there's probably even a "Kill Bush/Palin" Group or Fan Page on FB..

Calm down? Calm down? Calm down that there are 1 million people calling for the assasination of our president? Calm down??

heck am on face book most the day and have a friend on there that posted that and here i thought that was her comment.wow i didnt know it was on there like that. plus i also didnt get the quote i thought she ment she liked obama.and why would you care what obama has 2 lil girls. he dont care about life.he wants death abortion of 9 mos babys.:confused:

It reads as follows: DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN

I'm sure you guys can find the page if you're on FB.

I've not only reported this page to Facebook, but also to the Secret Service and FBI.

What's even more troubling is that there are OVER 1 MILLION PEOPLE WHO "LIKE" the page.

This is extremely scary and quite disgusting. I hope whoever created this page goes to jail for a long time. Disagree with all of the politicians you want to disagree with, vote for your candidate in November 2012, but don't call for the father of two little girls to be killed.

I agree that it is wrong to wish harm on a person, but I wonder if you had this same reaction when there were those who put out videos of Dick Cheney having a heart attack?

I find it ironic that you mention "little girls" when Obama has passed a HC bill supporting the abortion of many "little girls." It seems to me that you find it scary, not because you have feelings for human beings in particular but that you have found that it is someone of like mind that is being joked about this time around.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back