DISGUSTING...And Joe Biden Made This Possible

Moonglow...
Bush/Cheney start a war..... "fucking assholes!!! AAArrg"

Obama/Biden expand the war beyond what Bush/Cheny started.... "meh... who cares...uhh.... TRUMP!!!!"
Why do you guys even talk to him? He is a sock.

Moonglow...
Bush/Cheney start a war..... "fucking assholes!!! AAArrg"

Obama/Biden expand the war beyond what Bush/Cheny started.... "meh... who cares...uhh.... TRUMP!!!!"
Yet you conveniently leave out that it was Republican pressure, from politicians like John McCain and Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell, and their propaganda mouthpieces like Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck who were the 24/7 proponents of The Surge. Obama relented, on their advice (bipartisanship!) and the advice of his military leaders (listen to the boots on the ground!).

And Biden has ZERO to do with this. He was the voice in Obama's ear saying get out now. He did not endorse the Surge and said as much at the time. But he wasn't sitting in the big chair.

So get your facts straight. I'm tired of getting them straight for you.

Yet, Bush wasn't really interested in Bin laden as much as having Afghanistan in the grand scheme of ME and Asian military strategy along with Iraq.
It's why the CIA allowed bin Laden to escape through the very cave system that the CIA created in the 1980s in Tora Bora.

Their new leader?

Whos that?
1629569110938.png

Then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo meets with Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, head of the Taliban's peace negotiation team, on Nov. 21, 2020, in Doha, Qatar. (AP)

Posts correct about Trump administration’s role in releasing key Taliban leader​

View attachment 528992
Then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo meets with Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, head of the Taliban's peace negotiation team, on Nov. 21, 2020, in Doha, Qatar. (AP)

Posts correct about Trump administration’s role in releasing key Taliban leader​

Ahhh

I thought you were referring to Khairullah Khairkhwa.

20 Years of Blame to go around.
Starting with Bush and Cheney.

And what Biden has done has so far been a cluster fuck of epic proportions, but NOT unlike the past entire 20 years.

To pretend that trump was a savior and eased the tension in the ME is pure horse shit.

There is enough fuck ups for each to share blame, and trying to pin it ALL on Biden is again just more horse shit.

President George Bush rejected as "non-negotiable" an offer by the Taliban to discuss turning over Osama bin Laden if the United States ended the bombing in Afghanistan.

Yet, Bush wasn't really interested in Bin laden as much as having Afghanistan in the grand scheme of ME and Asian military strategy along with Iraq.
Deflecting now?
I never said Bush was innocent did I?
Yet, the difference is, if I am talking about who is at fault for the whole Afghanistan situation as a whole... I wouldn't leave Bush out of it.
You left Obama/Biden out of it.
That is the difference between being honest, and being a parrot.

Maybve Trump shouldn't have released 5,000 Taliban, and their new leader.
B...b...b...but TRUMP. :crybaby:

You snowflakes are so ashamed & sodigusted with Biden you can't bring yourselves to acknowledge what he has done / can't even talk about it.

There are still thousands of Americans trapped and they are now being told to NOT go to the airport in Kabul.

Where will they go then? Are they, in effect, hostages of the Taliban?
Great - tge Commanser & Chief has restricted our military to securing and guarding an airport that Americans can't even get to....

His fuck up just keeps getting worse and worse.

Forum List

Back