Disasterous Numbers: Obama Breaks The 50% Disapproval Barrier In New Poll Released

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is absolutely horrible. Barack Obama has now broken the 50% negative approval rating with independent voters because of his handling of the economy. No president has ever been reelected with 9% unemployment. Independents are jumping ship and that's not good at all. What this means is they have lost absolute faith in him despite him saying he has a plan to fix the debt ceiling. Governor Sarah Palin will win the 2012 race by telling the truth to independents that it was a mistake to ever elect a president without any executive experience throughout his whole life. He had no executive experience operating a multi billion dollar budget and creating fiscal reform establishing prosperity for citizens. I think the American independent voters will concur with her.

Barack Obama | Independents | Approval Rating | The Daily Caller

A new poll shows President Barack Obama’s disapproval rate among political independents has broken above 50 percent, even while he is using the debt ceiling debate to seek approval from those critical swing voters. Support for Obama among independents has fallen from 42 percent in May to 31 percent, and disapproval has risen to 54 percent, according to a late July poll of 1,500 registered voters by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

Last edited:
  • Banned
If he were ineligible, I do believe someone in authority might have noticed.

They have, but they fear racial backlash if they brought it up. Congressman Trent Franks yesterday was issued a motion that was passed by the republican party in his district to call for a investigation of Obama's eligibility within 30 days.

Generic Republican Candidate 48% vs Obama 42%

Obama would lose to any republican if elections were held today.

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot
national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows the generic Republican with 48% of the vote, tying the highest level of support earned by either candidate to date. The president picks up 42% support. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and seven percent (7%) are undecided.

Generic Republican Candidate 48% vs Obama 42%

Obama would lose to any republican if elections were held today.

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot
national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows the generic Republican with 48% of the vote, tying the highest level of support earned by either candidate to date. The president picks up 42% support. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and seven percent (7%) are undecided.

Yes indeed. That's was reported in the MSM earlier tonight. I think if he knows he can't be re-elected, he will do something even more drastic.

Mr. Retired I find your posts to be like my grandson everytime he comes to visit. His first words are "GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT?"

And then what follows is usually pointless drivel. I just smile and laugh inside. The smiling part is getting really hard with your posts.

They have, but they fear racial backlash if they brought it up. Congressman Trent Franks yesterday was issued a motion that was passed by the republican party in his district to call for a investigation of Obama's eligibility within 30 days.
Oh boy, let's all sign a pledge.

Gotta love these tea party activists, they just shouldn't live in those glass houses!
OO0000oooops!

U.S. Rep. Joe Walsh sued for $117,437 in owed child support
The only thing to fear is fear itself. Bring it On!

Last edited:
Mr. Retired I find your posts to be like my grandson everytime he comes to visit. His first words are "GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT?"

And then what follows is usually pointless drivel. I just smile and laugh inside. The smiling part is getting really hard with your posts.

How do you explain those numbers in a intellectual manner Grampa?

Gotta love these tea party activists, they just shouldn't live in those glass houses!
OO0000oooops!

It's a shame because loons like this hurt a legitimate cause. This guy has a new headline every other hour. Most of which are complete nonsense and it makes serious people on his side look foolish.

This is absolutely horrible. Barack Obama has now broken the 50% negative approval rating with independent voters because of his handling of the economy. No president has ever been reelected with 9% unemployment. Independents are jumping ship and that's not good at all. What this means is they have lost absolute faith in him despite him saying he has a plan to fix the debt ceiling. Governor Sarah Palin will win the 2012 race by telling the truth to independents that it was a mistake to ever elect a president without any executive experience throughout his whole life. He had no executive experience operating a multi billion dollar budget and creating fiscal reform establishing prosperity for citizens. I think the American independent voters will concur with her.

Barack Obama | Independents | Approval Rating | The Daily Caller

A new poll shows President Barack Obama’s disapproval rate among political independents has broken above 50 percent, even while he is using the debt ceiling debate to seek approval from those critical swing voters. Support for Obama among independents has fallen from 42 percent in May to 31 percent, and disapproval has risen to 54 percent, according to a late July poll of 1,500 registered voters by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

Attention!
TYPE IN PRINT LARGER THAN ANYONE ELSE!!

here's your warm tea.....

Google Images

OO0000oooops!

It's a shame because loons like this hurt a legitimate cause. This guy has a new headline every other hour. Most of which are complete nonsense and it makes serious people on his side look foolish.

IMO, they're all looking foolish, none know american history or the constitution, one doesn't know the birthplace of john wayne (maybe she thought of gacy?)
won't vote to raise the debt ceiling, love the constitution soooooo much, they already want to amend it, they think they get it spot on all the time, but in reality, they are totally clueless.
Can Obama beat a repug? look at the people polled first. logical people will determine that Obama may be the better of the two evils, repug and democrat, and look what the repugs have out front, yikes.

OO0000oooops!

IMO, they're all looking foolish, none know american history or the constitution, one doesn't know the birthplace of john wayne (maybe she thought of gacy?)
won't vote to raise the debt ceiling, love the constitution soooooo much, they already want to amend it, they think they get it spot on all the time, but in reality, they are totally clueless.
Can Obama beat a repug? look at the people polled first. logical people will determine that Obama may be the better of the two evils, repug and democrat, and look what the repugs have out front, yikes.

Posts like yours are no better than his.

Ps. In case you hadn't noticed not only is Sarah not running, she's not out front. Argue political points not childish slogans and insults.

Posts like yours are no better than his.

Ps. In case you hadn't noticed not only is Sarah not running, she's not out front. Argue political points not childish slogans and insults.
She's second in many polls and even tied in a few with Romney and that's damn good for a her who hasn't announced a cadidacy.

Forum List

Back