Disasterous Numbers: Obama Breaks The 50% Disapproval Barrier In New Poll Released

That we're spending too much is a dangerously simple minded charge. We also need the richest Americans and corporations to pay their taxes. To contribute, you know? Make sense?

No, we need to get the government to do what I have to do at my work- spend the money SMARTLY.

And we need to do this long before we go back to people who already working until May 7th every year to meet their obligation to Federal, State and Local government before they have money for their needs.

But dummies like you want to tax corporations and slap them with a bunch of silly regulations, and then wonder why they do what my company does, board up the factories and open new ones in China.

If banks had been regulated, we wouldn't have gone through the too big to fail crisis during Bush's term and on into Obamas.

Nobody with a brain would trust Republicans on this.

This current crisis has nothing to do with the housing bubble. Some Day, Hussein needs to put on his big boy pants and take responsibility for his own economy.

Yeah, TARP was bad, but even Hussein says all that money got paid back with interest. And we've been out of that recession for two years now. (Except for all the people who can't go back to work because no one wants to hire anyone here.)

No, we need to get the government to do what I have to do at my work- spend the money SMARTLY.

And we need to do this long before we go back to people who already working until May 7th every year to meet their obligation to Federal, State and Local government before they have money for their needs.

But dummies like you want to tax corporations and slap them with a bunch of silly regulations, and then wonder why they do what my company does, board up the factories and open new ones in China.

If banks had been regulated, we wouldn't have gone through the too big to fail crisis during Bush's term and on into Obamas.

This current crisis has nothing to do with the housing bubble. Some Day, Hussein needs to put on his big boy pants and take responsibility for his own economy.

Yeah, TARP was bad, but even Hussein says all that money got paid back with interest. And we've been out of that recession for two years now. (Except for all the people who can't go back to work because no one wants to hire anyone here.)

It was an example regarding your deregulation stance. Hussein? You really are simple minded..

It was an example regarding your deregulation stance. Hussein? You really are simple minded..

Or maybe I just see things simply.

Your boy Hussein has been president for three years, and in EVERY POSSIBLE MEASURE, stuff has gotten worse for everyone. He's Jimmy Carter on Fail Steroids.

The voters slapped him down in the midterms, and he still acting like he has a mandate.

Comrades

with Papa Obama's new lows in the polls
it may be time to bring out the children again to save us

Rejoice
The one is with us

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGrp5MbzAI]‪Obama Kids Music Video : Cute or Creepy ?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

>>> will be monitering MSNBC this week to see if they make any mention of this. And don't be surprised when the CBS/NYT's polls has it at 48%. Then the far left will use that poll,then brag that no President has ever been elected with less than 47% approval.

Forum List

Back