Dimocrats planning ahead includes Reparations

• Banned
By the way, did you notice the other government handout programs there, free college, and a Medicare for all ?

Well white liberals, time to put your money where your mouths are and open up your wallets.

• Banned
Bingo! Sure fire winner. Hit his issue hard and make sure the whole country knows.

Little by little however, Dimocrats train the masses to accept handouts.
In the case of Reparations, you have an entire race that demands it, along of course with white liberals.

If I am not mistaken, Minority Leader (and soon-to-be Speaker of the House) Nancy Pelosi is the richest member of the House or at least one of the richest.

I am sure that she will be delighted to vote huge tax increases on the wealthy in order to give reparations to all those people who deserve them.

I am also confident that Senator Bernie Sanders (who I hear owns three houses) will also be overwhelmed with joy to pay more taxes in order to show his penance.

I am sure that liberals would not want to saddle ordinary Americans with higher taxation for reparations.

So the wealthy will be given the honor and privilege of handing money to the descendants of those people who were treated so badly in the 19th century.

Bingo! Sure fire winner. Hit his issue hard and make sure the whole country knows.

Little by little however, Dimocrats train the masses to accept handouts.
In the case of Reparations, you have an entire race that demands it, along of course with white liberals.
They think their coalition of deadbeats will win over the white working class? Not a smart choice.

If I am not mistaken, Minority Leader (and soon-to-be Speaker of the House) Nancy Pelosi is the richest member of the House or at least one of the richest.

I am sure that she will be delighted to vote huge tax increases on the wealthy in order to give reparations to all those people who deserve them.

I am also confident that Senator Bernie Sanders (who I hear owns three houses) will also be overwhelmed with joy to pay more taxes in order to show his penance.

I am sure that liberals would not want to saddle ordinary Americans with higher taxation for reparations.

So the wealthy will be given the honor and privilege of handing money to the descendants of those people who were treated so badly in the 19th century.
If you think the People are giving back the ?House to ?Democrat Leftist, you're mistaken.

New Topics

Forum List

Back