Digital Noise Graffiti

anyway I think it was a socket A motherboard my guess that's what fried on her. Or a pre-Socket A, which I don't even remember.

Last edited:
now that I totally hijacked KK's thread (apologizes to KK)

When will I get to see a new one? Yeah, I'm one of those spoiled seen one expect one soon after. LMAO

now that I totally hijacked KK's thread (apologizes to KK)

When will I get to see a new one? Yeah, I'm one of those spoiled seen one expect one soon after. LMAO

Meh, if I cared I would have done something about it a long time ago, or at least said something about it.

As for the next video, there are a few in the works, they will be worth the wait. The ideas for them are sweet, and I found all the originals so the videos can parody them better. Also the songs that I know that Midnight, Trailer Trash, and the others are working on are going to be great. However, I don't know exactly when, just soon.

I think you should have a sticky of your vids here...LOL

I'm saying that because I have a lazy streak in me. I like to find things fast.

Oh man for fun, a parody on some of the poster's here would be hilarious, back drop Studio54 with a disco song in the background...LOL

oh oh and if you ever do that KK, you'll have to put in a flash of the number 11 for Care4all. *giggles*

My goodness I'm not entertaining myself. I must be very tired indeed.

Oh man for fun, a parody on some of the poster's here would be hilarious, back drop Studio54 with a disco song in the background...LOL

I'm not good enough to just toss models together yet, but first I am working on trying to get a Max Headroom model together ... damned human heads are hard for me ... so we have a gimick for the big screen on the stage, using stock footage for that seems a waste now. I also have to work on a new animation technique for the Max one, The mouth has to be animated differently. So maybe some day, just not anytime soon.

I have no idea about how or what you do...is it programing or is it all flash stuff?

I have no idea about how or what you do...is it programing or is it all flash stuff?

http://www.blender.org/
I use that, it's mostly point and click, but the concepts the program uses can go deep, I haven't reached the bottom yet. Also, though I haven't need to yet, you can write programs for the program (write your own plug ins basically) in Python. I just got bored one day and downloaded it, made my avatar after playing around with it ... practice does make perfect I guess. The truly ironic thing is that I have resisted going CGI 3D forever, been programming all my life and just didn't like writing 3D code, still don't. In programming a good program with 3D stuff is just a pain in the ass to write, so I don't bother, I like everything to be my own and not copy and paste. That way only I can understand it and make modifications to the code (keeps the moron neotechies from abusing it). I started programming before they had such things as comments in code and DLLs ... libraries were just snippets of code you had to actually figure out. But now I'm hooked on the CGI graphics, but still don't want to do the programming for it. But I am thinking of writing a 3D Linux story puzzle game some day, once I get good enough at the modeling part, and use the Blender game engine so I don't have too much work to do.

Ok I just installed it, and oh man a lot to learn. You've come a long way too by what I just saw with this program.

Ok I just installed it, and oh man a lot to learn. You've come a long way too by what I just saw with this program.

Thanks. It's a fun hobby, but requires some patience. If you want to do animations, just be patient and don't give up. There's a lot of tutorials online for it to, just do a Google search.

well I figured out I need the patience of a saint already. I won't learn as fast as you I can promise that.

blender.org - Home
I use that, it's mostly point and click, but the concepts the program uses can go deep, I haven't reached the bottom yet. Also, though I haven't need to yet, you can write programs for the program (write your own plug ins basically) in Python. I just got bored one day and downloaded it, made my avatar after playing around with it ... practice does make perfect I guess. The truly ironic thing is that I have resisted going CGI 3D forever, been programming all my life and just didn't like writing 3D code, still don't. In programming a good program with 3D stuff is just a pain in the ass to write, so I don't bother, I like everything to be my own and not copy and paste. That way only I can understand it and make modifications to the code (keeps the moron neotechies from abusing it). I started programming before they had such things as comments in code and DLLs ... libraries were just snippets of code you had to actually figure out. But now I'm hooked on the CGI graphics, but still don't want to do the programming for it. But I am thinking of writing a 3D Linux story puzzle game some day, once I get good enough at the modeling part, and use the Blender game engine so I don't have too much work to do.

Holy cow, Blender! Great program.

Behold:

Hats - ROBLOX Wiki

and my favorite:

Ninja Mask of Awesome, a Hat by ROBLOX - ROBLOX (updated 12/23/2007 6:18:19 PM)

blender.org - Home

Holy cow, Blender! Great program.

Behold:

Hats - ROBLOX Wiki

and my favorite:

Ninja Mask of Awesome, a Hat by ROBLOX - ROBLOX (updated 12/23/2007 6:18:19 PM)

:lol: Those are cool though. ;)

Forum List

Back