Diets are racist and Trump made me fat.

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
I'm thinking the lady in the video was fat long before Trump became President. The loons are approaching critical mass.

I'm thinking the lady in the video was fat long before Trump became President. The loons are approaching critical mass.

MRC-TV :lmao: That's Brent Bozo, also known as "Brent Crude".

I get MRC in my email. For the same reason some people subscribe to a Joke of the Day.

Perhaps you should have actually watched your video. When you do, be sure to point out to the class where the speaker actually says what you claim she says.

Happy hunting.

I get MRC in my email. For the same reason some people subscribe to a Joke of the Day.

Perhaps you should have actually watched your video. When you do, be sure to point out to the class where the speaker actually says what you claim she says.

Happy hunting.

"it literally dat, da racism you're experiencing means da diet don't work for you da same"

Happy hunting.

"it literally dat, da racism you're experiencing means da diet don't work for you da same"

You lose.

NB I just noticed not only "MRC" on the video but CNS "News" too.

CNS is the gaggle of goons that bans me from posting in their comment sections because I call out their bullshit. Like this one.

Happy hunting.

You lose.

Black people blame all adversity they face in life on da racism

Happy hunting.

You lose.

CNS is the gaggle of goons that bans me from posting in their comment sections because I call out their bullshit. Like this one.

At least they have a comment section unlike the majority of mainstream news sites who don't think the plebeian masses should be allowed to express their opinion.

So sad.

This reminds me why all those lunatic asylums that were closed in the 1970s....?

should open today....and let in these irrational people....like that woman in the OP

they need help

Happy hunting.

You lose.

At least they have a comment section unlike the majority of mainstream news sites who don't think the plebeian masses should be allowed to express their opinion.

It's not a comment section if they screen out any comments that call them on bullshit, now is it.

Happy hunting.

You lose.

Does it not occur to you that you have 30 seconds of the middle of some speech with no context that led up to it whatsoever?

Or don't you get why that's bullshit?

Happy hunting.

You lose.

Does it not occur to you that you have 30 seconds of the middle of some speech with no context that led up to it whatsoever?

She's literally blaming the lifetime of fat she's carrying around on the stress of living in "the trump era". I can't imagine any context where that statement becomes less idiotic.

Happy hunting.

She stated that the stress of Trump being President makes Black women fat. Seriously the economic outlook for the black community hasn't been this good since the Democrats hijacked the Civil Rights movement. Racism is a pale specter of the days when the KKK was the militant arm of the Democratic party.

Happy hunting.

You lose.

She's literally blaming the lifetime of fat she's carrying around on the stress of living in "the trump era". I can't imagine any context where that statement becomes less idiotic.

Once AGAIN --- I challenged you to show where she makes that connection as a cause-and-effect.

And you can't do it. Because it doesn't exist.

Happy hunting.

She stated that the stress of Trump being President makes Black women fat.

NO SHE DOES NOT.

Prove she does.

Last edited:

You lose.

Once AGAIN --- I challenged you to show where she makes that connection as a cause-and-effect.

Happy hunting.

NO SHE DOES NOT.

Prove she does.

Whats with your compulsion to white knight for this lady? Is it because she's black?

Happy hunting.

Kid she clearly says "racism" makes her fat.

Just another iteration of "mabadydindunutin".

You don't get fat because you are eating too many Big Macs. You didndunutin so it must be somebody else's fault.

You lose.

Happy hunting.

NO SHE DOES NOT.

Prove she does.

Whats with your compulsion to white knight for this lady? Is it because she's black?

What's your compulsion to ass-sert shit nobody said and then go humma-humma-humma unable to admit you lied about it in the first place?

Happy hunting.

NO SHE DOES NOT.

Prove she does.

What's your compulsion to ass-sert shit nobody said and then go humma-humma-humma unable to admit you lied about it in the first place?

Brittany Cooper circa 2015:
brittneycooper.png

She was fat then. Did Obama do dat?

Happy hunting.

NO SHE DOES NOT.

Prove she does.

brittneycooper.png

You are a special kind of Stupid, arenchya.

NO SHE DOES NOT.

Prove she does.

brittneycooper.png

You are a special kind of Stupid, arenchya.

Maybe but this Cooper broad gives me a run for my money.

Forum List

Back