Did you see who Jeb Bush's foreign policy advisers are? You'll never guess.

Jeb Bush s foreign policy team is eerily familiar in one Venn diagram - The Washington Post

imrs.php

Hilarious. All the very same people who took us into Iraq. Yea, run on that. Because you're the "smart one".
Meanwhile Hillary has hired Obama's failed a Secretary of State to run for President. Think about that, LIBTARDS. I'm available to explain if need be.
"Hillary has hired obama's failed a secretary of state to run for president."

What the fuck kind of drugs do you have to be on to write such a convoluted fuckchop of a sentence?

Jeb Bush s foreign policy team is eerily familiar in one Venn diagram - The Washington Post

imrs.php

Hilarious. All the very same people who took us into Iraq. Yea, run on that. Because you're the "smart one".
Meanwhile Hillary has hired Obama's failed a Secretary of State to run for President. Think about that, LIBTARDS. I'm available to explain if need be.

What the fuck kind of drugs do you have to be on to write such a convoluted fuckchop of a sentence?
How stupid do you have to be not to understand?

imrs.php

Sorry but the stupidity lies with the wankster who writes something so incoherent.

imrs.php

Sorry but the stupidity lies with the wankster who writes something so incoherent.
You can neither handle nor understand da truf....

I'm thinking Jeb may have this nomination in the bag .... but at heart he's a neocon. That's beyond any doubt. He's going to be asked to compare and contrast his views to W's and Poppy's. And the brutal truth is Poppy did not want to occupy Iraq, and he didn't trust Likud anymore than Iran. W occupied Iraq, and installed Likud in a West Wing office. Tough position for Jeb.

Hopefully this time Bush will get us involved in Iran and Syria and will LOSE when Iran nukes the shit out us....so fucking tired of the US sticking its nose where it doesn't belong.
The plan is to nuke them first.
That's you chickenhawks plans...not Americans.

Dude, anyone who posts that he/she hopes America gets nuked is not gonna get a whole lot of positive feedback on that.

The usual suspects, I guess we know who the GOP establishment wants.
Yes, and whatever the GOP Establishment wants, it usually gets. After being temporarily knocked off balance by the Tea Party, they are back, and they are large and in charge. Boehner and McConnell. What a team. Back to the good old days.:badgrin:

Hopefully this time Bush will get us involved in Iran and Syria and will LOSE when Iran nukes the shit out us....so fucking tired of the US sticking its nose where it doesn't belong.

Dude, anyone who posts that he/she hopes America gets nuked is not gonna get a whole lot of positive feedback on that.
I ain't here to win a popularity contest.

You're here to promote suicide as a nation.

You're here to promote suicide as a nation.

No the country is doing that just fine on its own. I am HERE just to enjoy arguing my view point...I am doing in life what must be done to ensure my race lives on by having many kids and moving to a PLE and away from degeneracy.

Yes of course, preemptive war, the Zionist and neocon way. Have our sanctions weakened them enough to attack?
If someone tells you they plan to kill you, do you wait until they kill you before you kill them?
You said: If someone tells you they plan to kill you, do you wait until they kill you before you kill them?

Unless they never planned to kill you but when you invaded their country they changed their mind. Mindless Republicans can do so many things, things people never thought of until they discovered they are hated and bullied by the GOP. The most frightened people in the world making enemies every where in their quest for "safety".

Funny, they don't want health care, don't want gun restrictions, they are dying by the wagon load, but are scared of desert jockey's 12,000 miles away. Religious people, who, like them, have no interest in science. They only thing that can really threaten them. Go figure.

Yes of course, preemptive war, the Zionist and neocon way. Have our sanctions weakened them enough to attack?
If someone tells you they plan to kill you, do you wait until they kill you before you kill them?
You said: If someone tells you they plan to kill you, do you wait until they kill you before you kill them?

Unless they never planned to kill you but when you invaded their country they changed their mind. Mindless Republicans can do so many things, things people never thought of until they discovered they are hated and bullied by the GOP. The most frightened people in the world making enemies every where in their quest for "safety".

Funny, they don't want health care, don't want gun restrictions, they are dying by the wagon load, but are scared of desert jockey's 12,000 miles away. Religious people, who, like them, have no interest in science. They only thing that can really threaten them. Go figure.
Science created the nuke missile...let's use it.

Science created the nuke missile...let's use it.
People created nuclear armed missiles using science. I suspect they weren't conservatives.

John Bolton, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Condi, the worst foreign policy advisor in history, must be on the unofficial list... Are you kidding me? If Jebbie is talking about an increase of the Defense budget, can we also talk about paying for it by reversing the idiotic tax cuts by his brother during his wars?????

John Bolton, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Condi, the worst foreign policy advisor in history, must be on the unofficial list... Are you kidding me? If Jebbie is talking about an increase of the Defense budget, can we also talk about paying for it by reversing the idiotic tax cuts by his brother during his wars?????
You said: If Jebbie is talking about an increase of the Defense budget, can we also talk about paying for it by reversing the idiotic tax cuts by his brother during his wars?????

I still can't believe Republicans were that stupid. And they wonder where the deficit came from? Worse, they blackmailed Obama into extending the Bush tax cuts by threatening the unemployed.

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

What bags of scum............

Forum List

Back