Did you notice the nearly imperceptible 9/11 Google Tribute?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
They routinely put up elaborate tributes to unknown minority figures from history but all they can muster for the 9/11 attack is a little ribbon at the bottom of the page? Google's priority is clearly to not offend Muslims.

Why no, as a matter of fact I did not. You see, when I use Google it's to search for something, not to go find something to bring to a message board to piss and moan about due to having no life.

Imagine that -- using something for what it's designed for instead of for a whine source.

Actually I never see the Google page -- I just type the search terms in the address bar. It's automatic. Welcome to the 1990s.

Im surprised they dont have pics of muhammed in 6 different colors

Did you notice the OP doesn't have a signature image of the twin towers to commemortate the 9/11 attacks?

Clearly he's a radical moose lamb.

Why no, as a matter of fact I did not. You see, when I use Google it's to search for something, not to go find something to bring to a message board to piss and moan about due to having no life.

Imagine that -- using something for what it's designed for instead of for a whine source.

Actually I never see the Google page -- I just type the search terms in the address bar. It's automatic. Welcome to the 1990s.
Next time Cappernick uses the NFL for something other than it's to be used for, how about you type up another one of these condescending post of yours to explain it all again. Fair enough for you ?

Next time Cappernick uses the NFL for something other than it's to be used for, how about you type up another one of these condescending post of yours to explain it all again. Fair enough for you ?
Who told you that you were in charge of defining what the NFL should be used for?

They routinely put up elaborate tributes to unknown minority figures from history but all they can muster for the 9/11 attack is a little ribbon at the bottom of the page? Google's priority is clearly to not offend Muslims.
Why dont you just forget about 9/11? Its in the past right?
. You forget it, and maybe others might start to follow your lead.

Who told you that you were in charge of defining what the NFL should be used for?
Someone needs to define it, because the weak idiots running it sure haven't been good at pointing out that it is a sport, and not a freaking political platform for a quarterback to hide his poor performance as a player behind.

I have no reason to forget it. Just like I have no reason to forget other events whites beg me to forget.

Someone needs to define it, because the weak idiots running it sure haven't been good at pointing out that it is a sport, and not a freaking political platform for a quarterback to hide his poor performance as a player behind.
Kap said it was a political platform so he already defined it. If you dont like it dont watch the NFL.

You appear to have posted in the wrong thread, speaking of "something other than it's to be used for".

Ironic, innit?

Maybe you should use The Googles to find your way home. You could start with finding out how to spell "Kaepernick".

After that you could maybe navigate to a thread that's actually about Kaepernick.

I'll be waiting.

Shit, I forgot what the date was until I logged on.......... :dunno:

I have no reason to forget it. Just like I have no reason to forget other events whites beg me to forget.
Forget what ? You wasn't even born during the period you want to use for power & political purposes, and you in as much are begging for whites to never forget so white guilt can be endless for you right ? Just say yes. LOL

You appear to have posted in the wrong thread, speaking of "something other than it's to be used for".

Ironic, innit?

Maybe you should use The Googles to find your way home. You could start with finding out how to spell "Kaepernick".

After that you could maybe navigate to a thread that's actually about Kaepernick.

I'll be waiting.
. Shows how much I give a care about can't-get-picked, and my point still stands.

Did you notice the OP doesn't have a signature image of the twin towers to commemortate the 9/11 attacks?

Clearly he's a radical moose lamb.
Wow. The OP could be an agent of ISIS, trying to stir the animosity against moderate western Muslims. MarathonMike, post a massive, unquestionable symbol of solidarity with the victims of 9/11 immediatey, or you're basically admitting to being part of ISIS.

Forget what ? You wasn't even born during the period you want to use for power & political purposes, and you in as much are begging for whites to never forget so white guilt can be endless for you right ? Just say yes. LOL
You dont have to be born in each event. Do you forgo celebrating the 4th of July because you werent alive then?

Forum List

Back