Did you know Star Wars could be considered racist

I watched the original trilogy and I realized that the galaxy is populated with white males. They are everywhere and since so many iconic movies of the past are considered illegal to watch because of the pc police then Star Wars could be considered racist. It can even be considered humanist since there are no aliens with prominent jobs. Name me one black general in the Empire? Episode 7 featured one black stormtrooper with a whole bunch of white british guys commanding them. I will wait for the left to start buning their copies of Star Wars....

So it's a coninsidence that basically the entire cast is white ?

No because in Lucas's original screen play they were all white. He generally picked actors that looked like what he imagined.

And why did he imagine that ??

Shit, Its about space aliens ! They can look like whatever! Why the fuck are the people on a desert planet wh two Suns , blonde haired and Lilly white !? That doesn't even make sense.

It could be because there are plenty of white people in the world and a show about the future could include them but if you are going to say that Lucas is a racist and Star Wars is like KKK wet dream then go ahead. Don't say it at a SW convention or they may kick your ass or something.

It's a little thing called institutional racism. It's not overt or even intentional, but the result is the same .

I fully agree that most people have prejudices that they may not be aware of like why is it that in every sci-fi movie we imagine future humans to be mostly white. It could be that the writeres, produceres, actors, etc, etc, etc are mostly white so they just see that way. What would explain why the Japanese see themselves in the same way. They write all of their sci-fi movies with them being the main people in the future. Maybe they are just playign to their audience since their audience is japanese but don't tell me that is racism because I myself watch a lot of Jap animation sci-fi series and I don't care if they are all japs.

You could find racism in every book or every movie in history if your mind was bent that way. That's why it's far more likely that democrats will engage in book burning than republicans.

I honestly don't see racism as a problem in this country.

Why don't we have a movie about the bombing Perl Harbor? The japanese can be played by American actors and the Americans who were killed there can be played by japanese actors. Do you think that people will get confused as they watch?

Why don't we have a movie about the bombing Perl Harbor? The japanese can be played by American actors and the Americans who were killed there can be played by japanese actors. Do you think that people will get confused as they watch?

That's a historic event . No some space alien fantasy .

I watched the original trilogy and I realized that the galaxy is populated with white males. They are everywhere and since so many iconic movies of the past are considered illegal to watch because of the pc police then Star Wars could be considered racist. It can even be considered humanist since there are no aliens with prominent jobs. Name me one black general in the Empire? Episode 7 featured one black stormtrooper with a whole bunch of white british guys commanding them. I will wait for the left to start buning their copies of Star Wars....
There is also a bunch aliens.

Why don't we have a movie about the bombing Perl Harbor? The japanese can be played by American actors and the Americans who were killed there can be played by japanese actors.

Has to be better than watching Ben Affleck do a Southern accent.

Paul Muni and Louis Ranier play a Chinese husband and wife in 1937 film, 'The Good Earth'.

The-Good-Earth.jpg

The times are, in fact, changing.

The unfortunate fact is that if negroes were present in Star Wars world, then the rebel alliance would not of fought so hard against the Empire. First of all, you could not have the negroes fighting for you because they could not figure out how to operate the weapons. Next, the negroes would be stripping all the metal off the x-wing fighters and selling it as scrap to those little Ewok fuckers. Finally, no negro ever has died for a noble cause. Of course, there would also be all sorts of black shenanigans, like barbecuing critters over light sabers and installing beat boxes in R2 units. The rebels would of been a fucking disgrace if it had negroes in it.

The galaxy has even less beaners in it, which is curious because they are cheap labor and the powers that be seem to always be building shit. If there were beaners then they would clearly be on the Empire's side because THEY have the jobs.

Finally, and this is just the cold, hard truth: nobody would give a shit about Star Wars if it was about a bunch of negroes. Blacks don't fight for a cause and talk seriously. They are all jive. Everybody knows it.

Luke to Black Han Solo: "Let's go rescue Princess Lea!"

Black Solo: "Shee-yit, mutha fucka! What dat bitch eva do fo you?!? I is gonna sit rights hee-ya and smoke a Bowl while dat bitch dies!"

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Harry POtter could be racist because it is about magical white kids. No diversity whatsoever. WHy? Why aren't there black wizards in the series or any black people at all? Anyone who reads Harry Potter is probably a racist.

In 1978 when the leftards found out the voice of Darth Vader was done by a black man they shit a brick.
You mean because how awesome it was, right? Much different reaction than the freakout we saw from RWNJs when a black James Bond was being considered.

I see that we can interchange races now. How would you feel if the Cosby show was redone with no black actors to play their roles? Would it make sense to you?

It's not PC to watch Cosby anymore. How's he doing? I liked Cosby, positive role model.

Harry POtter could be racist because it is about magical white kids. No diversity whatsoever. WHy? Why aren't there black wizards in the series or any black people at all? Anyone who reads Harry Potter is probably a racist.

Ummmmm

main-qimg-a73af27cd34f8f210b33a80c3e9ecdf6-c

Forum List

Back